The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really need to know what you think the best catfish bait, by your opinion, would be for Smith Lake in alabama

·
Banned
10,913 Posts
Nick, welcome from Missouri. What kind of fish are ya trying to catch? Flats, blues, whites or whatever,,,whatever it is,,,,,,,somebody here can point you in the right direction. Keep lookin for new fishin ground but look no further for a better fishin site. Welcome

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Nick,
Welcome to the BOC. Be sure to check out the BOC library for lots of great information. You can find a link in my sig below my post.:big_smile:
The more info you can offer on your target species the better the answers you will get.

Thanks
David

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Welcome to the BOC brother! Big Dav has hit the nail on the head. Check the BOC library and you will find a wealth of info there. Once you narrow your search down to what species you are targeting, you should be on the money in no time. Good luck!

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Nick Welcome to the BOC, from So. illinois. Look forward to reading your post.:0a23::0a25:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Welcome aboard. My first choice would be shad, then slipjack, bluegill, of other natural fish. I don't known the lake, but if you have shad, that's the ticket.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts