New Meeting Location for the Carolina Catfish Club June Meeting

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by WylieCat, Jun 3, 2009.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    This month the Carolina Catfish Club meeting will be an informal dinner gathering at T-Bones on the Lake. Located adjacent to the Buster Boyd Access Area, T-Bones on the Lake is on Hwy 49 at the NC/SC line south of Charlotte and is approximately 10 minutes from I-485. Our meeting is scheduled for Monday June 8th at 7:00pm

Here is more information on the restaurant: http://www.tbonesonthelake.com/

Hopefully this will be a good opportunity for some of the BOC members from upper SC to come out and meet some of the folks of the Carolina Catfish Club. T-Bones seemed to be a good location for a summer meeting since it is located on the water and offers boat access. Several of us will be arriving by boat and possibly fishing some either before or after dinner. If anyone is interested in fishing please drop me an e-mail.

If you are planning to attend, please drop me an e-mail so we can know how big of a table to request.

2. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Team Green will be there.:wink:

3. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Im in for both. I will not be off in time to get my boat but would like to tag along for sure.

4. Holmes

Holmes New Member

State:
    South Caro
    i will be there :cool2:

5. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Ill be there with my boat. Probally will go fish for a few hours after dinner. Ill have room for 2.

6. bowler man

bowler man New Member

State:
    nc
    count me in, i might bring the battleship :big_smile: not sure yet

7. GEORGE2

GEORGE2 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Make room at the table me and Damon are going to be there. Not going to be able to fish after the meeting, I live an hour an fifteen minutes away and have to work Tuesday. Looking foward to meeting the members of the Carolina Catfish Club, a few of them I all ready know. Sounds like fun, see you all there. Also if I would like to join the Carolina Catfish Club can I do so at the meeting?

8. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    George you can join at the meeting.

9. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    George2
    Damon Gibson
    Billfish
    Bowlerman
    Holmes (2)
    BigBird
    Team Green (2)
    Chad Kessinger
    Wyliecat

Looks like about 11 so far, and I expect 3-4 more will show up. We are probably looking at close to 15-16 people I hope they have a table big enough...LOL!!!

10. bowler man

bowler man New Member

State:
    nc
    if it's nice we can take over the deck and bait the fish in while we eat :big_smile:

11. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Jeff and I will be there as I said but niether of us are gonna be fishin afterwards,both of us have to work Teusday and 5am comes early.:tounge_out:

12. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    "...if it's nice we can take over the deck and bait the fish in while we eat...."

I was gonna say, I hope everyone plans on eating. I AM!!! :wink:

13. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Bump-reminder for tomorrow.:cool2: