New Look, New URL, New Management--PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by akwolf41, Sep 30, 2006.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    All BOC Members, Customers, and Friends:

As of Today, Maine-Wolf Products No Longer Exists. The Name and Domain address (URL) ,Ownership has Changed

I (Gene Chambers(akwolf41)) have bought out my pardoner (Johhy Smith) and will remain a Sponsor here on the BOC as always. I am in the process of trying to expand the operation commercially and manufacture parts much faster and of better quality. I will still give you all the same fast service and good pricing that you all have grown to expect. I have dropped a couple of the products, namely the "NiteStalker Rodtip Lights" and ther "Jugmaker"t hat uses the soda bottles for a Float. We will continue on with the "KatBobbers", "8" Green Glow Sticks" and the "Jug Making Kits". As I go along I hopefully will add more products. These changes are being made so that I can offer Fast shipping and a Large parts inventory.

I am having, as I speak, new Plastic injection molds made that will be auto-ejecting and will be run in a vendors plastic injection machine that is 20 times faster and will make much better quality parts in appearance and construction.

At this time I have a good inventory of Katbobbers and Glow Sticks, The Jug Making kits will be about 2 months delay in shipping as that is the last molds I am making.

The new company Name will be WildWolf Products and our new URL will be

http://www.wildwolfproducts.com/

Any URL that you have bookmarked or saved in your Favorites will take you there with an automatic ReDirect. Our New website has a totally NEW LOOK. Please check it out. And any Pics that you all have using our products, Please send them to me and I will get them in the Photo Gallery.

Your Comments are appreciated:

Thank You:

Gene

2. Ardiva

Ardiva New Member

State:
    Kenai, AK
    Sitting here at home behind the scenes, I would like y'all to know that Gene is working very hard (not that he doesn't always work hard) on providing quality products for the dedicated catfisherman.

He takes alot of pride in the work he does for his customers and I know this to be true, because I see him do this all the time when a new order comes in. Each and everytime, the customer is is always first and foremost in Gene's mind.

Customer satisfaction and quality products are of the highest priority with Gene and always will be.

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    And to add a note to that Helen he is a likeable old goat to.:lol:

4. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    hey, i havent bought any kat bobbers yet but im planning on it. i just wanted to wish you good luck with the company. I really like the new website. see ya brother!

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Sounds good,New web-site looks great! I'm planning on placing an order when I can come up with the cash.I mainly use slip-bobbers and want to give yours a try.Thanks for the update!

6. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Appreciate the update. Looking forward to checking out your new site.

7. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Gene thanks for the update. And I know that you will keep on turning out a great product as always.
    Pete

8. Ardiva

Ardiva New Member

State:
    Kenai, AK
    Yep...and a pretty hard working one at that! lol

He manufactures all the parts, assembles them, packages them and packs them up for shipment. Then he heads out to the post office to mail 'em.

9. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Gene my friend, your new website looks great! You have always been a perfectionist in all that you do and I mean that in a good way. Your products are of the finest quality and I know for a fact how strict your quality control is because I have seen it firsthand. Judy and I wish you the absolute best buddy. I have a millon questions to ask but I am going to spread them out over time so everyone won't think I am a comlpete dummy.LOL We appreciate you a bunch Gene.

Thanks for all you do for the BOC family.

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Gene good luck ol buddy. Ya know we all wish you the best. You keep on making things and we'll keep on buying. Madison goes through my glow sticks like they are water. hehehe

11. schatz15

schatz15 New Member

State:
    indianola iowa
    Gene thanks for the update Looking forward to checking out your new site:cool2:

12. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Congratulation Gene on the new company and I wish you endeavor well. I will continue to use and recommend you products.

Danny

13. maverick43812

maverick43812 New Member

State:
    ohio
    hey the new site looks very nice. im a collector of wolves but even if i wasnt bias this site is a lot better than the older one. thanks for your continued sponsership of the BOC

14. Ardiva

Ardiva New Member

State:
    Kenai, AK
    Thank you, maverick. I tried my best to come up with a webset that was more appropiate. ;)

15. kaleigh

kaleigh New Member

State:
    Lehigh Valley Pa
    Good luck ! Hope your plans to expand work for you!!!

16. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Thanks Much all you posters:

I appreciate the kind and supporting words. I have a lot of work ahead of me to get the molds all made and up and running here soon. A couple of months ago I didn't know anything about building Plastic injection molds that would work in the horizontal injection machines. Since I have picked a lot of peoples minds and I have been making drawings for a couple of weeks. Having these molds made are expensive for this farmboy. They cost about $2500 each to have made. So being the backyard engineer I am I have designed my own molds to where I can just change the mold plate and have another mold. I have to be able to make 8 different kinds of parts and the way I have drawn the prints up I can just change either the mold plates or what they call core pins and the one Total mold will be able to make all of my parts. I knew it was going to be a gamble but after talking to a 90 year old man that has been doing this stuff for a lot of years, He Told me that the way I am doing it is overengineered and i am building them way too perfect. LOL I will know in about 3 weeks hopefully if the first one works the way I want it to. A Friend is doing all of the Mill work in his machine shop and will save me a lot of money. It is going to cost about what one mold would and I will have high pothetically 8 molds. Then again it May Bomb. But I don't think so. Hope me luck.

Thanks again for the encouragment:

Gene

17. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Gene;
    Great looking site, and I really love my Cat Bobbers!
    Jerry