new line of lowrance products

Discussion in 'Fishing Electronics Review' started by mandingo, Nov 24, 2008.

1. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    has anyone seen or heard of these yet?they look pretty sweet!!!!!
    sign up for details and info about it and also check out the home page with the demo.

http://hdsrevolution.com/

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Pretty slick units there. Bet they cost a bundle!
    BB in SC

3. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Hey Caleb do you know what they are going cost? I'm looking at the 525 with external antenna.

4. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    Chris,not sure yet.somewhere there you can sign up to get updates about the units as soon as lowrance lets out info on them.my GUESS for the 5'' would be in the ballpark of 6-700,i hope not,but thats my guess.

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Reeds sporting goods are usually pretty competitive on their pricing.

6. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Well BPS has them listed but will not ship until Jan. 09. they range ffrom 749.99-2549.99. Just thought I would let you all in on that. I know what I'm asking Santa for:wink:.

7. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    You can get the HDS-10 for 2200$ or cheaper if you shop around.All the units are on the Lowrance website and seem to be priced at what the older matching models were when they first came out.I knew the HD was going to be added to the units which is why I didnt purchase the sounder when it came out.The new lgc 400 GPS/WAAAS module has a fantastic refresh ratw for better accuracy but I'm disappointed the the pixel count remains at 600/800.That is the same as the HDS-8 so the smaller unit actually provides better resolution.I have been after Lowrance for 2 years now to upgrade the 101/2 size screens with more pixels.The new 3d mapping that comes with the uinit also looks outstanding.

8. coolarrow2

coolarrow2 New Member

State:
    Texas
    The new Lowrance units do look cool! I have wanted a new unit for a couple of years and really wanted the 522 igps but I would not cough up the $650. I seen some going on sale due to the new HD ones coming out so I did a little calling and bought a new 522 today TT&L for 565.00. I did see some for less but I got this on from a local guy who knows the units inside out and can help with the learning curve alot! Plus I know this on have the latest programing in it. Just FYI there are some out there in the $500 range