Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Leeland and my dad is Jason / mighty thorr. if i don't have baseball or football games and practices I am fishing with my dad and Lucky. I like teaching other kids at school about fishing and hunting. I think this site will help me do that better. - Leeland M.

·
Registered
437 Posts
welcome leeland listen to ya dad so you can teach others,fish with pops all ya can,i fished with my dad till he cant fish anymore,but he loves the storys i tell him of me and my son make,and look out for pops when ya go fishin with him,good to have ya here buddy..

·
Registered
7,332 Posts
Welcome Leeland,,,And good luck fishing in 2008..By the looks of that fish you are holding you already know a little bit about catching cats.
Again good fishing and hope to meet you sometime on the waters!!

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
well, i was tryin to post back to ya bud when the site must of went down. what i was going to tell ya was go to the main page, on the top of the list on the left is catfish publication. go to member library and outdoor articles and read through there. see, the reason i let you get on here is since you like fishin & huntin this would keep ya interested so there would be NO reason for you not to work on your reading. :roll_eyes: i win, this aint all about fun for ya !! :smile2:

see ya this weekend when we go to clinton.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.