New Jersey

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by jerseycat9, Nov 10, 2006.

1. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    GO RUTGERS
    This is the biggest thing that has happened in my county in a long long long time so let me gloat for one day at least

2. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Go Rutgers, Beat cards. I wanna play texas in the national campionship again. GO BUCKS!

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I saw bits and pieces of it including the last quarter, was a good game. Great job RUTGERS. Where is Big George come on where it the NJ Love :big_smile:

4. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    Rutgers showed a TON of heart in that game,to go down 25-7 and then shut out the #2 ranked offense in the nation for two and a half quarters is amazing. They dominated Louisville in the second half, but Louisville killed themselves when they were offsides when Ito missed the 33 yard fieldgoal. Great win for the team from NJ.

5. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Rutgers D were on fire that 2nd half. I could'nt believe how fast the pressure got to Brohm. Best 2quarters of D, I've seen in a long time in NCAA. BUT, watch out, ur coming to Morgatown the last game of the season. WV won't make the same mistakes they made at Louisville. When they come after Pat White, he'll be gone, and Slaton is much faster than Rice. Enough trash talking, AWSOME JOB RUTGERS, this is your moment, enjoy it. GO BIG EAST!!!