New Jersey catfishing today.

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, May 7, 2007.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Hit the water this mornin at 6am. Was a nice refreshing 40 degrees. Water was 58. #2 son and I were doin real well. Then the phone rang. It was Jess a fella I work with. Told him we were doin good and he asked me to swing by a local marina and pick him up, so I did. He could only fish for a couple of hours before he had to go to work. We hit some drop offs and some old structure and continued to have a decent day. Fishin a whole different section of the river than I normally do so a good bit of time was spent on recon. We were throwin several different baits at em with mackeral and croaker bein the hot ticket. The wind started to pic up and it was blowin against the tide. Need I say more. LOL! After cussin at the wind for about an hour or so I called it quits. Still got in a good 8 hours on the water and as some know thats a half a trip for me. LOL! Hell, I still had food, drinks, and smokes left over. LOL! Heres a few pics to bore ya.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I ain"t done yet! LOL! Take a peek. LOL!

3. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Glad ya had fun George. Congrats on the fish and by the way I didnt know that your begining to target trophy bullheads LOL That was a big bullhead buddy. It says I have to rep more people before I can give ya more but I dont remember how many it is

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice fish, I just dont see you holding any. lol

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Great report George and holy cow that is a whopper Bullhead!:eek:oooh:

6. CJ21

CJ21 New Member