Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
101 - 120 of 433 Posts
Hey, will there be room in the boat for my walker.. And do they have Handicap parking there.. I've got a custom walker with built in rod holders... hehehe
Me too Herald, does yours have the built in seat tho? :wink:

Discussion starter · #102 ·
Hey, will there be room in the boat for my walker.. And do they have Handicap parking there.. I've got a custom walker with built in rod holders... hehehe
Harold,

Make sure you bring that and I'll ratchet strap ya to the front deck of the boat! While you're up there, you can watch for drifting wood and debri!! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

Poor Harold. :smile2: Thats becoming a common saying around here lately. :wink::smile2:

Hey Bill! Not to completely change the subject of this thread or anything, but when you getting that new Humminbird?:cool2:

Threads on here have about as much chance as stayin on topic as a pizza does on the Oprah Show. :smile2::wink:

Harold,

Make sure you bring that and I'll ratchet strap ya to the front deck of the boat! While you're up there, you can watch for drifting wood and debri!! :smile2::smile2::smile2:
How sweet, just like in the Titanic :smile2: :smile2: I can hear H singing now..........

I was emailed today that it was shipped via UPS! Should be here tomorrow or by Wednesday by the latest! :big_smile:
You putting it on yourself, or you having someone do it? I don't know about the new Humminbirds, but I had a 737 with external GPS on my boat, 2 boats ago, :smile2: and it was waaaaaay easier to hook up than the Lowrance.:wink:

I can't believe what I have read in this thread, Bunch of fair weather fishermen?!?!?!
I have fished in storms, snow and freezing temps to chase those wiskered fish. Are you guys gonna let this Kentuckian out do ya, in inclimate weather??? I am shocked and dissapointed, LOL!!! Now git ya'lls buts off the couch and go fish'n!!!

Nope, I broke out when I heard about some of those missouri guys turning into sissy's and staying home on the couch instead of fishing in 47degree weather, LOL!!! Rain never hurt nobody, LOL!!!
47 degree weather?????? Where??? Not here. The high on Saturday is only 39 now.:confused2::wink:

Whats 8 Degrees Grumpster? Get your sorry butt outa that chair and go fishin!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile2::smile2:

47 degree weather?????? Where??? Not here. The high on Saturday is only 39 now.:confused2::wink:
Hey, 39* is great fishing weather!!! If I can go in 9 degree weather, surely you (being a young feller) can get out and go in 39*, LOL!!!
Hey, what happened to all of those 'Big Brave" Missourians that we all heard about, HUH?????

This is a sad day for me:embarassed::embarassed::embarassed:!!!

101 - 120 of 433 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.