Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted on the other thread. But it got lost in all the post.
When you get that unit. Let me know how well it does. I may be looking for one to go on the front deck of my New Lund.
And use the AS INTERLINK InterLink™ Fishing System Network Connection and
Share GPS position, waypoints, and routes between two Humminbird fishfinders in real time
Other being the 987c-Si . Find structure on the 987 and when I save a waypoint . Its saved on the 917 at the same time.
I control drift fish. and use both units at one time.
So Looking for all the info on this unit I can get.
pete

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I helped Rat hook up his unit. I don't know for sure, but isn't it the same thing as the 997C just without the side imaging feature? I don't see why it wouldn't work for what you want. It is a nice unti though. I helped hook up that one, and a Lowrance LCX-38C,on Ryan's boat, and all I can say is a Humminbird is waaay easier to hook up!:smile2::wink:

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I helped Rat hook up his unit. I don't know for sure, but isn't it the same thing as the 997C just without the side imaging feature? I don't see why it wouldn't work for what you want. It is a nice unti though. I helped hook up that one, and a Lowrance LCX-38C,on Ryan's boat, and all I can say is a Humminbird is waaay easier to hook up!:smile2::wink:
Different transducer on that unit. And was just wondering how it would show the fish? That is what I was looking for. If it does a good job of showing the fish arches.
Pete

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.