New here

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Thenutslanded, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Thenutslanded

Thenutslanded New Member

State:
    Archdale, North Carolina
    Hey everybody im new here and super happy i found the the site i been catfishin alot here lately kinda just ended up like that this year me and the old man went down to high rock with just some light weight crappie poles and i ended up fightin a 5lb cat for about 10 mins on a crappie pole and then the old man ended up losein a pole after reelin a 25 pound cat on a crappie pole and well after that chain of events we are "hooked" on catchin the cats now:big_smile: we been goin down to abbots creek and tearin em up here lately just fishin off the bank at our neibors lake house down there so far we have caught about 10 -15 cats down there in the range of 1 pound - 30 pounds but anyways so far the site has been very useful and i look forward to gettin some pics and videos up on here of the up comeing fishin trips

Daniel- in archdale nc

2. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Welcome to the BOC from Missouri.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Welcome to the BOC!!!:big_smile::cool2:

4. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    Welcome to the BOC Daniel and like I said in the chat room.........spend as much time as you can in the library. You'll never memorize it all, trust me Im still learnin!

5. Thenutslanded

Thenutslanded New Member

State:
    Archdale, North Carolina
    Thanks to everyone for the wellcome were gonna head down to high rock this evening and try it out and see what bites i mixed up some chicken gizzards and livers with some self rising cornbeading not sure what is gonna come out of it but maybe something i tasted the cornbreading befor i put in with the livers and gizzards and it tasted salty so i think it should work pretty good

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Welcome to the BOC. ><[[[[º> :big_smile:

7. rob128146

rob128146 New Member

State:
    Rockwell, North Carolina
    Welcome Daniel to the BOC!! Coming from Rockwell, NC.:big_smile:

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Daniel Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois. I look forward to reading your post.:0a23::0a25::0a25:

9. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
  10. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Welcome to the boc, this site is full of great info and even better people

11. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Welcome to the BOC , hope you find everything here that you need and hope you enjoy it as much as we do

12. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Daniel.

13. Thenutslanded

Thenutslanded New Member

State:
    Archdale, North Carolina
    WOW guys thanks for the great wellcome :big_smile:

Well we went out and threw a few lines in the water this past saturday evening we wasnt even there maybe 3 mins and mom had caught a 5 pound channel cat and i was thinkin alright were gonna have some luck today well me and the old man get our stuff ready and threw it in the water(at this time is pouring down rain):tounge_out: my line was in the water about 8 or 9 mins and BAMB one the biggest hits this year and i pulled up to set the hook and nothin well i thought at least some big ones may be here but it seemed like after that big hit pretty much everything died off becasue i only caught 1 cat and it was a lil one that was full of babys tho and she had to be about ready to lay the eggs but anyways the old man didnt catch nuch but one cat and it was about 3 inchs long lol we still had fun tho and cant wait too get back fishin soon:wink: