New Here - Catfishing East Valley Urban Lakes

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by mikerizzle9, Aug 16, 2009.

1. mikerizzle9

mikerizzle9 New Member

State:
    AZ
    Greetings! I'm getting back into catfishing after losing my boat to a fire on roosevelt about 10 years back. I'm shore fishing nowadays, but wanted some opinions on east valley urban lakes. I've been to Tempe Town lately and had some luck with shrimp and worms, but want to try somewhere closer (i'm in east mesa). Does anybody have any luck shore fishing Saguaro, Veteran's Oasis, RM Park or Water Ranch? What's the word out here? Thanks again!:big_smile:

2. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Welcome back Mike!!Ive had great luck in the canal directly under the us 60 and greenfeild underpass,nothin huge,but can get a nice freezerful of fish!!:cool2:

3. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Hey Mike - welcome to the BOC! Lots of great people and great info..glad you're here...

4. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome to the Brotherhood of Catfishermen. We support your interest in this awesome sport and be sure to look in member libary as well outdoor articles for some cool informative tips.:wink:

5. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Mike welcome to the BOC. You will find lots of good info here. And probably some new fishing buddies.

6. jeomphroy

jeomphroy New Member

State:
    arizona
    I've gotten a few cats out of water ranch with the sunfish there as cut bait.

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Mike.

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Mike Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois. I look forward to reading of your fishing trips.:0a18::0a25::0a25: