Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys have a really nice forum here ! I found it by accident looking for Cat info on the Ohio. I started fishing for Cats below McAlpine lock last year with my brother. Neither of us really knew what we were doing , but wow did we have a great time learning what worked and what didn't.

This year we plan on taking our fishing up a notch, and boat some big boys. Maybe even do a tourney or 2. I'll get some pics up of the some of nice ones, and If you see us out on the water, or on the ramps, ( we put in at the ramp in Clarksville across from the locks, and the Jaycee in New Albany.) stop in and tell my brother were the fish are.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
You guys have a really nice forum here ! I found it by accident looking for Cat info on the Ohio. I started fishing for Cats below McAlpine lock last year with my brother. Neither of us really knew what we were doing , but wow did we have a great time learning what worked and what didn't.

This year we plan on taking our fishing up a notch, and boat some big boys. Maybe even do a tourney or 2. I'll get some pics up of the some of nice ones, and If you see us out on the water, or on the ramps, ( we put in at the ramp in Clarksville across from the locks, and the Jaycee in New Albany.) stop in and tell my brother were the fish are.
Welcome to the BOC Tim.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Welcome to the B.O.C. If your serious about catfishing this is the place to be. All sorts of information here. Check out the member library if you haven't has some good information. Made a few nice bank holders from there :smile2:

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Hi Tim Welcome to the BOC!!! Proud to have You join Us. Great Bunch of Folks on the site and there Always Willing to share information and the Tricks of the sport.J.D.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.