New Guy

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Joshua_898, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Joshua_898

Joshua_898 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hello everyone! I am a new member to the site and just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. My name is Josh, I am from Canton, Ohio. I am 28, I am married, my wife Crystal and I are actually expecting our first boy here at the end of next month.
    Ive been fishing my entire life, And I am a serious fishaholic! If I am not working I am fishing! I usually end up going alone most of the time because I cant seem to find people who have the desire to stay out all night with me. My dad got me started when I was young and he was around. And the rest I have learned from experience and asking lots of Questions from others. I hope to be able to teach my son as well.
    I was told about this site by a guy I got to talking to while I was fishing at Salt Fork this last wed. night. So I decided to join. I am always full of questions and always trying to learn a better way of doing what I love best. So you can be sure I will read all the posts others leave trying to suck up any information it has. So any suggestions or tips that anyone might have for me be sure it is always greatly appreciated. I feel like I am pretty good at what I do, but I also feel like I can always be better.
    I also want to say that unfortunately I do not have a boat. So I do all my fishing from shore. I have been able to find a few good spots to do well from shore over the years. But if anyone has any suggestions they feel like giving to me it is always appreciated. Although I know most fisherman don't like to give up any spots.
    With all that said, I hope to get a chance to chat with some of you some day.

2. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    Welcome to the BOC Josh.

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Welcome to the Bestus catfishing site on the planet!!! Just sit back, kick your shoes off, relax and, enjoy the ride of your life!!!!

4. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Welcome to B.O.C. from Arkansas

5. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Welcome to BOC. from Arkansas

6. catch14u

catch14u New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome to the B. O. C.

7. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Welcome to the B.O.C. I'm sure you will learn alot here even by reading an no doult someone will diffinitely take you up on some night fishing action.

8. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Welcome to the BOC Joshua:big_smile:

9. dewboy24us

dewboy24us New Member

State:
    Missouri
    welcome to the BOC.

10. catstalker459

catstalker459 New Member

State:
    state line city, indiana
    welcome to the BOC from indiana. happy fishing

11. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome to the BOC Josh. Good to have you. Im sure youll find plenty of great people on here willing to help, I know I have. Check out the members library for some tips on all sorts of things too. Congrats on your new baby, brother! If I was in Ohio Id go fishing with you, just ask if anyones in your area, Im sure someone would love to go. Good luck to ya'

12. stinky fingers

stinky fingers New Member

State:
    Buckeye,Arizona
  13. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Were Glad to have You Josh,You will fit Right in.A Big Ol Welcome from Iowa.J.D.:wink:

14. SassyManxLady

SassyManxLady New Member

State:
    MO
    Josh,
    Welcome to the BOC, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I have made so many lifelong friends here and everyone is so wiling to share in anyway they can. I am sure before long you will have made many friends as well.

Congratulations on the upcoming birth of you son !

Sassy

15. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Welcome to the BOC Josh. I'm glad you decided to join up. BTW, did you catch anything Wednesday? Another brother, Madcatter was there and got a 22lb'er @ about 1:30 am. There is another guy up there, Baitkiller, that is from your area and bank fishes. I am sure he will chime in.
    Welcome again,

Shawn(Coshocton)

16. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    welcome aboard,just let us know when you are going and where you will be,there are a lot of the brothers on here that will be glad to meet you and fish with you

17. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Welcome to the friendly family of the B.O.C.! Stick around awhile. :wink:

18. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    another welcome from arkansas.pull up a bucket and sit a spell.

19. dcconrad

dcconrad New Member

State:
    ohio fairfield county
    welcome to the boc josh this place is a wealth of knowlage and good people.

20. catfish chaser

catfish chaser New Member

State:
    miamisburg, oh