NEW GUY FROM TEXAS

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by JEFFRODAMIS, Jun 4, 2009.

1. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Sorry if this is in the wrong spot! signed up a few days ago, been lurking around the site for a few weeks now and seems to be well ran and informative. Within signing up and making 2 posts i have had help and suggestions in my inbox by several other members here every time i log back in, wanted to elt yall know i appreciate it and will return the favor for the rest of you if I am able to help.

In case your wondering who I am lol I am Jeffro and i live outside Stephenville, TX. Usually go fishing every Friday night in either Proctor or more recently Lake Leon since i have a 5 and 6 year old plus a 5 month old and my wife that follows suit. the kids dont care too much for fishing so I have a little time to try and catch something bigger than bait but not much. I plan on taking a couople days towards teh end of this month and doing some trotlining and jugging in Proctor and in a couple months i will be doing some fishing for about 4 days at Whitney. Any suggestions or anybody living in the area give me a shout.

love the site guys, and thanks again for all the immediate responses i have recieved

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Jefro welcome to the BOC ,from N.C. glad u joined up ,it,s a great site ,good people an good info :wink:

3. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    hey man i know that area well and was just over that way last night fishing let me know if ya wanna go fishin sometime i know a few spots for some good flats thats kid friendly

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jeffro Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois.:0a22::0a25:

5. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    Welcome to the BOC! I share your sentiments; this site is the best around!

6. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    JEFFRO ,Welcome to the BOC!

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Welcome to the BOC Jeffro, from Fresno, California

8. Poppa

Poppa New Member

State:
    Pinson, Al
    JEFFRO WELCOME TO THE BOC

9. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    Welcome JEFFRO from Indiana. Thats a nice looking bass in you avatar.
    Congrats on signing up and being a part of the brotherhood.

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Welcome to the B.O.C. Jeffro! :0a25: :0a23:

11. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Welcome Jeffro to the B.O.C. as you can see this is an awesome informative sight. From the threads to the library where else could you find this much info. The bounus is you get to meet other anglers, and ones in your area who can help you out.

12. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Jeffro Welcome to the BOC

13. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    THANKS EVERYBODY! Hopefully i can contribute to this goldmine of information and hospitality.