New Granddaughter

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Boomer, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    2 days ago we had a new addition to the family, a little girl of 5 was adopted into the family. She is a sweet heart. She makes my 6th grandchild, and she is already being spoiled rotten.

2. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Congratulations! Make sure she gets brought up right - - take her fishing as soon as possible!:wink::smile2:

3. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    congrats, you didnt have to wait for her to grow up to take her fishing!!!

4. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Is that her in the picture with you? That is one precious child!

Even if that's NOT the new one, I congratulate you :) I know you are so proud to have a new granddaughter!

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats and thanks for sharing Grandpa. Don't spoil her to much. She will be looking forward to a big christmas. Make it happen.

6. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    cograts pops:cool2:

7. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Congratulations. I know that you and all your family will always love her as your own and she will never want for not anymore.

Christmas item .... pink fishing pole. :wink::smile2:

8. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Congrats Grandpa have you got a rod for her yet:smile2:

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Congrads on the newest addition to the family. Spoil her big time but raise her right. She'll thank you for it farther down the road.
    Isn't grandchildern great (spoilem and send them back home).

10. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    The child in the picture is my daughter, she is 5 years old also, I will have to post a picture of my grandaughter. This one she was a big surprise, she came 17 years down the road....ha ha... She is the most spoiled kid in the world.

My daughter and granddaughter are in the same class at school. It makes it easier to keep up with them that way. I have 6 females living at my house right now.....my 2 granddaughters, my niece, daughter in law and my wife, then my mother in law is there a lot.....I told my wife we need to adopt a boy....

As for taking the girls fishing, my granddaughter, the last time I talked to her on the phone, she hit me up about fishing, when I come in this summer I am going to take them, should be interesting with 3 little girls in the boat, I told my wife she is just going to have to get over the fear of riding in a boat.....she dont trust me for some reason. Could be because of the last time I took her, they were running 50,000 gallons out of the outlet, and I think she didnt like that.....ha ha