New Goodies! From Catfish Connection

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by okiekrawler, Feb 17, 2006.

1. okiekrawler

okiekrawler New Member

State:
    roland ,oklahoma
    just spent a buttload at catfish connection. 2 quantam bigcats and a powerrod. 2 okuma sd30 and a penn 220gto. what do ya think.

2. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    I think how....How much is a buttload? LOL

3. okiekrawler

okiekrawler New Member

State:
    roland ,oklahoma
    okay maybe a little buttload($300.00). but the main thing is i got NEW GOODIES!!!!:thumbsup:

4. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    have fun with the new goodies, its always fun to get goodies but hard to get rid of the cash:p

5. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Wish I could get $300.00 worth of new goodies. Have fun and good luck, hope you catch a trophy cat with your new gear.

6. etipriga

etipriga New Member

State:
    TX
    I think u did good on all that stuff. I got 2 cat maxx rods and a quantum big cat. The cat maxx doesnt even compete with the big cat in my book. Got penn reels on all of em and i love every bit of them.
    Good job:thumbsup:

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yes, that is a load. Good luck w/ them. i was just on their site looking @ terminal tackle.

8. okiekrawler

okiekrawler New Member

State:
    roland ,oklahoma
    i've never ordered from their before but i have heard good stuff about them so i figured why not. i have spent so much time at that site wishin, i thought i should order something. plus i needed some more gear.

9. Fry Guy

Fry Guy New Member

State:
    Warrensburg Missouri
    I guess I'll let you come fishing with me now:rolleyes: Good luck with the stuff. I have the itch bad and I'm trying to keep myself from buying to much stuff. Buying fishing gear when you can't fish is like how some people eat to much when they get depressed.;)

10. okiekrawler

okiekrawler New Member

State:
    roland ,oklahoma
    i never thought about that. so you think i have an illness? my wife seems to think so too.

11. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Man Im jealous, the only thing Ive bought for fishing this year is a bunch of fishing line and a tub of chicken livers.

12. Crispy Critter

Crispy Critter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yes, it's an illness.It can't be cured,but it can be contained with large doses of fishing ;)

13. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Hooray for you :003: Enjoy all that neat stuff and hope you catch a mess o'fish with it.

14. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    Your correct about the illness not being cured. Its just a vicious circle. The more i fish , the more gear I desire.

15. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    good deal on your purchase, I have bought lots of stuff from them.

16. okiekrawler

okiekrawler New Member

State:
    roland ,oklahoma
    i would have to agree. all i need issome good weather and i will be able to temporarily treat this chronic condition.

17. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    That some good stuff. I love shopping at Catfish Connection.

18. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Ive bought several rods from catfish connection and have been pleased with them.As a matter of fact i just ordered an American premier rod this afternoon from them,if you have never tried one of these rods before i highly recommend them.Its the nite stick rod,i needed some new rods for some new reels and im getting American premiers for all of them.

19. okiekrawler

okiekrawler New Member

State:
    roland ,oklahoma
    right on man. i have some meathunter rods but i wanted some shorter rods and i saw no need to pay 120+ for rods so i thought i would try a couple different rods. i may try american premier

20. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    if its a sickness then i need a doc cuz i need just one more rod lol but i know one thing the 20 some odd rod and reels cost a lot less then my other illness just counting the firearms in the safe added up to 42 and then theres the loading bench and all the other stuff that goes with it. went in to the sporting good store looken a new pole ended up putting a depsit on a new Win model 94 going to add up to $800 or more if they can find one but i got to have one lol