New Gathering not on White River!!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by LilRyjoe04, May 30, 2006.

1. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Hey fellas, I'm going to head the gathering on Brookville Lake, instead of the White River this time. We should take Skippies advice and give Brookville a try! He said we would have a lot better luck there and that would not be hard since at the White River we hardly caught shit.:sad2: Skippie seems like a pretty hard core fisherman and he knows the lake and the baits to use for sure!! I'm up for it and I know I got about seven other members that would like to fish there. I have heard nothing but good things about Brookville. I want to know if anyone wants to go so let me know on here. Skippie, my brother wants to buy your boat still so let me know what's up. I believe Skip said there was plenty of bank room to fish from there. Take it easy guys!:smile2:

2. quackingtim

quackingtim New Member

State:
    indiana
    When is this? I would like to give it a try.

3. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    When and where is that?
    Bill

4. Brushy Bill Roberts

Brushy Bill Roberts New Member

State:
    Spencer Indiana
    Lilryjoe, where u been?
    This sounds like a great place to have another gathering.
    Lets try to make a weekend out of it.

5. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Sorry guys. I've been in a job transition and I've been busy. Start throwing some dates out and we'll get in touch with Skippie2use and make sure he knows the spots and that it's cool. He was talking about this place at the last gathering. Take it easy guys. I'll be on more now. What are wome good dates for you guys. I think it should be a all night event. Hopefully we'll have better luck at this location. :wink:

6. Brushy Bill Roberts

Brushy Bill Roberts New Member

State:
    Spencer Indiana
    It was mentioned in another thread the 22nd of June.
    I believe that is a thursday. The weekend of the 10th, 17th
    or the 24th would be good for me.
    Actually, the 3rd isn't too soon for me,
    but others may need more time.
    Hope everything is going smooth in the job transition Lilryjoe.
    It is good to hear from you again.

7. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    On the calender it says the 10th of june. Iwas planing on this but am open to anytime. Brookville is a nice lake. lets I plan on a weekend trip. So set a date already.lol Just let me know when and where. Lets represent the BOC. and do it proud. I hope everyone had fun and safe holiday.

:0a23: :0a28: :0a24: :0a36:

8. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    Where is brookville at?

9. skippie2use

skippie2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    My brother in law is playing in the ncaa baseball tour. this weekend in lexington so not a chance. They got the toughest regional of all as far as top to bottom. #10,13,21 all in there bracket. The 10th im fishing a tournament here at brookville. not a chance. The weekend of the 17th is good, but the weekend of the 23 I am off on friday, 3DAY weekend that would be great!! I havent been up in about 2 weeks though. 10 hour days and lots of baseball games. was in akron for mac championship all last weekend and lexington this week. thank goodness it is getting close to the end even though I would like to see them make it to omaha for the ncaa world series, not likely though. 17th weekend or the 23,24. Is fine with me.