New From TeamCatfish.com TUG-O-WAR braid

Discussion in 'Fishing Line Review' started by HOLD-ACCOUNT, Jul 31, 2009.

1. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Well we tested it for a long time now it's finally here! :wink:

Introducing the TUG O WAR braided catfishing line in the Nuclear Yellow color.

We have a super deal for a limited time on 100+ yard spools that are considered sample spools. These are $7.49 per spool and are only for a limited time. These spools have between 100 and 150 yards of line on them and come in 50, 65, and 80 lb test. The standard size spools are 300 yards. We tested this line for over a year and it's the best braid I have ever used.......Thats why it is now in the Team Catfish brand!

[​IMG]

Here is the link to the line http://www.teamcatfish.com/store/index.php?cPath=35_53

CatfishComando will be getting some in a few days to test. I told him to give it he// and let me know what he thinks. He will be setting up a BOC member give away and talking about it in a upcoming member video. I would look for his reviews in a few weeks!

2. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Sounds like some great stuff Jeff!! I posted the dia. equivalents for the readers.

Thanks..:big_smile:

The line diameters play out like this.......TUG O WAR 50 lb braid = 12 lb momo dia. / 65 braid = 17 mono dia. / 80lb braid = 20 lb mono dia.

3. wabah58

wabah58 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just got done ordering a 300 yard spool. It will be my first time using a braid line.

4. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I look forward to hearing more about this! I just might have to go order me some of it!

5. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Congrats on the new line Jeff , I'm going to have to grab me some and test it out. I have been thinking about switching my Abu 6500's out to braid too.

6. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    where can we order a 300 yard spool from? The yellow is going to be great because of it's hi vis at night!! can't wait to try it

7. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Go to TeamCatfish.com. You can order all our products there.:wink:

8. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    I have boxes of powe pro , boxes of ugly braid and boxes of stren braid so it looks like I will have a few boxes of tug also ....lol

Thanks team catfish for the new line .

9. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    A few days ago I posted here that I was curious about the diameter of your new line vs the diameter of let's sat 20# mono. My post grew legs and ran away but I'm still curious. Thinner fatter? I'm sure it's stronger but if it's the same diameter or smaller I have about 6 reels I might put it on.

10. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    THANKS!

11. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Actually saw this line on your site before I read this post.
    I'd really like to give it a try. Will be ordering a spool soon, or maybe I win me some! :smile2:

12. HUSKER77

HUSKER77 New Member

State:
    IRVING, TX
    Who is the manufacturer of TUG-O-WAR ???

13. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    I just received my 12 spools of 80# Tug-O-War Braid.
    I spooled up a few reels and will begin testing/using it Tuesday on the Arkansas river. I will post my opinion afterwards on this line.
    I know Jeff has been a Power Pro user for years, so if he says this line is the best, then he ought to know. I hope more BOC'ers gets some to try.
    Tuesday can't get here quick enough........in the mean time, I have an old Chevy big block hanging from a tree limb in the back yard from the Tug-O-War......:crazy:......this stuff is TOUGH!!!

14. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    I just received my 12 spools of 80# Tug-O-War Braid.
    I spooled up a few reels and will begin testing/using it Tuesday on the Arkansas river. I will post my opinion afterwards on this line.
    I know Jeff has been a Power Pro user for years, so if he says this line is the best, then he ought to know. I hope more BOC'ers gets some to try.
    Tuesday can't get here quick enough........in the mean time, I have an old Chevy big block hanging from a tree limb in the back yard from the Tug-O-War......:crazy:......this stuff is TOUGH!!!