Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just introducing myself. I am here to learn some more about catfishing. Ar_confederate recommended this site to my wife for me to check out.
Looks like a lot of good info here. Glad I found it.

Johnny

·
Registered
844 Posts
Hello! Welcome to the group! You will LOVE IT here. Make sure to journey into the Red River thread...we are on thread #15 now...LOL we talk a lot. Glad Emmett Recommended us to you! Did he tell you about the tourneys and how us women always win? LOL! :smile2:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sure thing whisker maniac.... you know it was a guy from Arkansas that invented the "tooth" brush....otherwise it would have been called a teeth-brush :crazy:

--Mandi, I am in Shreveport- on Fern Avenue.

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Johnny

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Hello, Johnny, and welcome! Glad to see another one join the ranks of catfishermen (and tournament-winning catfisherWOMEN!) Emmett is a great guy, & is always looking to bring in new folks. Like Mandi said, check out our Red River thread....if you've got time to kill. We DO like to talk......well...some of us...actually, I'm not that much of a talker.....really! Ask anybody....I'm Not!!! Okaaaayyyy....:tounge_out:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.