New Forum for us Fantasy Sports Guys/Gals!!!

Discussion in 'Shania and CatfishJohn's Fantasy Sports' started by catfishjohn, Mar 23, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks Bryan(Whistler) for setting this up. Lets take time out and Thank him and ship him some Reps for taking time out to do this for us!

All of our Fantasy Sports will be moved in here. We now have our own section just for it. I know I love running Fantasy games and a lot of you all like playing them also.
    Thanks Bryan, Its greatly appreciated.
    I'll run it best as I can and update soon as I can on all of it.
    This is gonna be fun!!!:wink::big_smile::cool2:...All BOC Members are welcome to join in any of the games also.
    Thanks!:big_smile:

2. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Just thought I would drop by and say "Howdy" and wish John lots of luck with his Fantasy Forum. Have great time ya all.

3. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Was just getting on for a sec will check out when I get home from easter dinner.

4. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Cool! I used to be heavily involved in fantasy football and baseball. Thanks for the new forum!

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I don't get into baseball or nba but any of you are welcome to start any leagues you want.
    This should be fun! I know the other Fantasy Leagues on here have been fun.

Thanks guys for the comments! Don't forget to THANK Whistler, he's the one that set this up for us!!! It was just my idea and he made it happen!
    Thanks Whistler,,,You da Man!!!:wink::big_smile:

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "Oh Yea" - "That Sounds Cool" - :worship: "Thanks Alot Bryan(Whistler)" for setting that up for us & I know that :worship: "John" will do a great job running it for us all.
    :0a31:
    :wink:

Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

7. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Thanks whistler and John for the new forum.reps to ya.

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks all!!! I'm honored to have a forum with my name on it. I love to play Fantasy Sports and always try to recruit leagues from here first. I mentioned it to Whistler and BAM...It was done.
    I'll do my best to run it good and do all I can.
    Remember, anyone can start their own leagues if they want to. Its for all to participate and create leagues.
    We'll need someone to create the NBA & Baseball leagues when their open, thats the 2 sports I don't follow.
    Thanks again Whistler for making this happen!!!!!:wink::big_smile:

9. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    John, congrats on your new forum! Enjoyed playing fantasy football with you guys last year and same with the Nascar this season!

I had never played any type of fantasy sports before playing the football this past year in the "101". Needless to say it was a steep learning curve but watch out next year buddy! At least in my own mind I think I know what I am doing or trying to do anyway!

10. melstangman1967

melstangman1967 New Member

State:
    missouri
    havent seen the forum but i get in fantasy football,baseball,basketball,ncaa brackets if it fantasy i play it .:big_smile:

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

You're in the forum now...:wink::smile2:

I have also started baseball and golf Fantasy leagues. I made a couple threads with the sign up info. Hope to have you all join up!!!
    BTW, I know nothing about baseball or golf. Just never followed them. I did it for those of you that want to play.:wink::big_smile: