New format

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Pirate Jerry, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Pirate Jerry

Pirate Jerry New Member

State:
    Yulee Florida
    Does anyone else dislike the "new" look of the boards? I find there is too much stuff to go thru to get to the meat of the postings. Now there is only about 5 posts per page and you have to scroll thru piles of garbage to find anything to do with catfishing...Its just like when you rent a video movie and the have friggen' commercials and previews on them... Sorry, really used to love this board and it served me well, but I think I'm going somewhere else....

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Jerry,I dont really understand what you'r getting at,I don't have piles of stuff to go through to get to my ramblins thread,I love my fishing ,but theres way more to life than just fishing,I can think of no better way to waste time than right here.

3. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Yes I'd have to say the threads and sections of the forum are clearly marked, and I go to certain sections of the board, not all for sure. I have no trouble navigating though.

4. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Im not sure what ya mean? I have no problems at all.

5. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Change happens, Paul and the mods can't seem to please everyone.

It takes time to adapt, but I must say, I have no problems navigating the board, and unless I have new notifications I don't have to wade through anything, and even when I get those I feel privileged...!

6. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I love the format, its one stop shopping for me. I have everything from catfishing to dove hunting on here. If I just want to learn about catfishing I stick to the catfishing pages

7. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I love the BOC! The format is pretty much irrelevant to me. It does change, and I don't utilize every section or feature. I sure hope that you don't consider all the fine folk's contributions to this site to be garbage. :sad2: This site is top-o-the-line. Go look anywhere else, and you will come to the same conclusion, I guarantee! :big_smile:

8. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    LOL, I always love it when somebody contacts me directly about an issue and doesnt try to start a big blow up in the public.. :smile2:

9. Iablue

Iablue New Member

State:
    IOWA
    I'm very new to BOC, and not knowing what the old looked like or did, I can't comment. But, I do like the current set up!!!!:big_smile:

10. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I like what the BOC has come up with, changes always take getting used too.

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    The BOC is growing fast and I'm proud to be a part of it. Love the format and all of the new additions. I don't learn as fast as I use to but I keep running it by until get it. One can check all the other sites out there and none comes even close to offering what the BOC offers. Something for everyone.

12. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    yeah,i really like it,its ppuurrtttyyyyyyy!!!!

i don't see the hardships you are having........good luck wherever you may end up :sad2:

13. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    BOC all the way!! I don't have a problem with any changes.That to me is a part of life.I hope you sit back and take a deep breath drink a cup of Mt Dew and reconsider.(Or your beverage of choice.)

LONG LIVE THE BOC