i rebuilt this boat last august , took me about four weeks to do. i got the boat for free and it needed every piece of wood replaced in it . so i got out the sawzall and grinders and went to work and removed all the old wood down to the hull, had to cut out the splashwell to get to the transom . this process was very itchy and the old foam was hard to get out and was completely waterlogged. then the fun began putting it all back together. i built new stringers out of 1x6's and tabbed them and then completely fiberglassed them in. i also took care of the transom at his time at the transom and stingers are all connected and boxed in around the bilge area. then it as on to the floor which i glued and screwed then tabbed all sides . i then laid out the fiberglass over the floor and wetted it out with the epoxy. i then built the casting deck wich also supports the consoles and has two hatches in it all of this was glued and screwed together tabbed and then fiberglssed over. and then it was on to the motor i rebuilt the carbs and installed a new water pump and changed the gear oil. then it 's been on the water since with only one problem which was a 4 year old battery that died on me.