New Fishmobile

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by ZachDinicola, Jan 7, 2010.

1. ZachDinicola

ZachDinicola Member

State:
    Greatbend/Hays
    Hooked up on a 90's model station wagon.. =P upgraded from an 87 lincoln towncar haha.. Im too poor to buy a truck so ill have to make this work.. has alot of room in the back and it has a rebuilt engine with 30k miles.. all i need is a new set of tail lights and she is ready to hit the road.. Another benefit is that it can serve dually as a shaggin wagon =P..

2. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    Congrats on the new fishn mobile Zach. Just don't forget to take the bait out of the back :sick:
    Where do you guys usually fish?

3. ZachDinicola

ZachDinicola Member

State:
    Greatbend/Hays
    We usually head up to eldorado or down to near douglas to fish the walnut.. seeing as we graduate this year it will widen our horizon.. were lookin to do some fishin up north though

4. PeterBeutler

PeterBeutler New Member

State:
    Kansas
    We spend a fairly good amount of our time up at the spillway in El Dorado and on the back creeks up there. Although we have fished the white and had fairly good luck on some flatties. ANd than we have a couple of spots on the walnut down south by douglass, but not a whole lot of else. Hell the first time we went to perry I caught my PB which is my default. So I'm looking forward to further expanding my horizons.