New Fishing Van

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Netmanjack, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just so you'll know it's me when I come sneaking up on your fish'n hole. :wink:

I just had a new Fishing Van put in my name and I'm ready for the river. This baby is fit for everything but the water. My old Blazer bit the dust so to speak and I needed a good replacement. This is a 2001. I purchased off of our brother Loanwizard in Coshocton. I know he's one of my best bud's, but any one can get a very reasonable deal from him. Check out my rod rack. I made it from the left over seat belts after I took the back seats out. I also removed the interior light bulbs to save battery power when fishing in the rain. lol This baby has enough room in the back so I can even set up my extra large army type cot in it! Now all I need is some BOC decals and a couple of catfish stickers and I'm all set.:big_smile:
    Do you think I should paint Netmanjack down the side? lol :eek:oooh::crazy::smile2::smile2::smile2:

Attached Files:

2. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Why so many poles? Do you have a KY fishin license?

3. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Jack i like the way you got the van set up ,it looks good :wink:

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jack you have a sharp looking set up. I was noticing that the reels were hanging in plain view of the windows. Do you remove them at the end of each trip? Just looked like they would be easy pickings.

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Loookin Goood! That should do the trick. :wink:

6. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Micky, The glass is tinted, you can see out a whole lot better than you can in. You practically have to get your nose right up on the glass. Besides, if you couldn't see in at all, they would probably just bust in out of curiosity! lol:roll_eyes:

7. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Looks good, just dont slam the back door with the rods sticking out too far!!!!!!

8. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Paint some flames down the sides and you will be all set :wink:

9. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    You should "pimp" it out with a live-well!:cool2:

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    If there is anyone that needs flames it aint Jack:wink::tounge_out::smile2:, now that he had that tumor removed he is all about flamen:smile2:

11. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Don't forget your "I brake for catfish" bumber sticker Jack..:wink:

Congrats, hope it's a good one for ya...:big_smile:

12. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Looks great, way to go. I was jus thinking a cargo net might be safe?

13. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
  14. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey Tan, I have a hillbilly live well in her now. A blue cooler with a hole drilled in the top for a Big Bubbles. I use ice and bass keeper it's portable too! :wink::smile2:

Brent I like the cargo net idea. I put the old rubber mat down out of my old 150, fit great and nothing moves, but a net might keep my shepherd from going through the windshield in an emergency. :cool2:

Gary and Gary, I've got enough flames, what with the way I burn up the water reeling in big fish, not to mention melting a few hundred yards of mono casting five hundred yards with 16oz. of lead. Between that and lighting farts I've seen enough..lol..:eek:oooh::crazy::smile2::smile2::smile2::wink:

15. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Really like that setup Jack. Still got all kinds of room in there way to go!