Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got 3 catfish safari drifting rods. The are some really sharp rods. When I went down to pick them up. Steve and I went fishing. We went out and I got the chance to try some different rods, hooks and some of his ideas.I was very happy with the way the day went. We caught a ton of fish 25,30,15,10 and 16 other in the 3 to 9 lb range. The best part of the trip was the chance to use other things you dont always use or try.I was really impressed with the Team Catfish hooks. Im a die hard hook setter, but I order 100 of the 5/0 and 8/0.I also order the team catfish sinker slides. They are the only ones ive seen hold to a 12oz sinker.Last but not least I also got to ride and drive his new seaark it is the only boat I would compare to my Lund Pro V 2025. Did he design a great catfishing boat. I would like to give Steve Brown a thanks and good luck fishing.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Are you the one that stopped by while I was trying not to have a rod fly out of the boat? Swing and a miss is what Steve said. If so nice to meet ya. Chris

·
Registered
458 Posts
sounds like an awesome day on the water.i just bought me a new cat aod and reel this weekend and cant wait to try them out

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.