New fishing partner for 6/27 tourney!!

Discussion in 'Catawba Catfish Club' started by GatorT, Jun 21, 2009.

1. GatorT

GatorT New Member

State:
    Camden, South Carolina
    Guys, you'll never believe this. Rick's wife, Pam, overheard us talking about the tournament, and she said that she wants to fish it!

I can't tell you how much this means.

She has said several times how much it means to her that y'all have suggested holding the tournament in Rick's honor.

Besides, she says, someone needs to be able to put me on some fish!

Guys, you might not think so to look at her, but she knows the water as well as any of y'all. She sure has spent her share of time out on it.

She's looking forward to meeting the wonderful people on here who have been such a comfort.

2. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Good Deal Ronnie,that is awesome that she is ready to get back out on the water.We look foward to meeting her.

3. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    That's awesome. It will be great to have her there since to tournament is dedicated to him.

4. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Outstanding!:wink: looking forward and counting the days till tourney time.

5. Jeffrey Green

Jeffrey Green New Member

State:
    S.C.
    That is awesome,we all look forward to meeting her.It is shaping up to be a great tournament.From the word Marty and I have been getting it looks like a 30 + boat tournament is in the making.There has been some really nice fish caught lately,so it looks like 100 lbs. + for 3 fish to win it.

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    wish it wasn't so far, i'ld come fish it myself.:wink: