New Fishing Chair - Check it out!

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by TXBlueHunter, Mar 26, 2006.

1. TXBlueHunter

TXBlueHunter New Member

State:
    Flower Mound, Texas
    Well after tearing 3 of the normal outdoor chairs up I went to BPS and got their big mans chair. It is rated for 350lbs and a great thing to have. I am 6-2, 230lbs and I love this big mans chair. It is very comfortable and sturdy. Teh big man chair has two cup holders, a biger frame and thicker material. The normal chairs I never could sit in more than 20 or 30 minutes without have to get up and strech. The big mans chair is a different story, I could sleep in this thing.

below is a pic. The blue chair in the pic is the kind I had been tearing up. Not sure if you can tell the major difference in the pics but the big mans chair is 100% better than the smaller chairs.

Just thought I would share just in case there are others looking for a better fishing chair the will not kill the wallet. I paid less than $25 for the one I got.

Attached Files:

2. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    You can sure tell a difference in those chairs

3. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I have two of those. I use them in my boat, since i have the floor in my jon boat. Great to drift fish and bs as you go and go to sleep easy.

4. catmankev

catmankev New Member

State:
    Valmeyer, Illinois
    I think I'll get a couple myself. On sale right now for $19.99 ;)

5. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    I have to of them with foot rest I love them.

:cat: :0a24:

6. sairving

sairving New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Thanks for the idea. Have to go get a couple before the get together

7. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Not bad. I may have to pick some of those up for just using em if they are on sale. Glad they work for ya, they sure do look sturdier than those littler small ones.

8. catmankev

catmankev New Member

State:
    Valmeyer, Illinois
    I don't know if their on sale at the store or not. But if you go to the website and print out the page with the price they will honor it!