New Fish weighing Scale to Hit the Market

Discussion in 'Fishing Weighing Scales' started by DeerHunter01, Jun 5, 2006.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I just got my hands on a brand new fish weighing scale that it aw-some, this scale is 110# scale and a 220# scale digital, with a blue lighted screen for night time fishing, as of right now, I have tested it on weights from farms to weights for gym sets and it has been right on the Money. This scale has not hit the market yet and I ran into it by accident the other day. As soon as the company gets into touch with me about this item, I will post more about it, but I can tell you right now I have ahold of the #220 pound unit and this is what I have always been looking for, it has a large handle to hold the scale and a large hook for hooking onto the fish or basket , or what ever you want to weigh the fish on. It also gives you the temperature where ever your at. It is built sturdy and a very nice unit. This system when weighing a fish once the fish is hooked on it can keep flopping and it will give you its weight no matter what, once the fish total weight is in the scale it locks that number down. It weighs in Kg & Lbs and has two functions on the back of it.

One thing I found with this unit is you can put your fish on the scale with out it turned on, then turn the unit on and hit Tare, which it zero's the scale then it weighs you can't find that in any of our scales.
    I think we have now found a good fish weighing scale for these catfish.

I will keep you updated as I get more information on this unit, here is a peek look at the scale.

On the photo's I hook on my camera bag on the bottom picture for a view of the weight. it came out at 1.40 Pounds

Attached Files:

2. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Any idea on what the price range will be on this?

3. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Not sure yet should have the price here soon on this system as soon as I do I will post it for you guys, but the more I mess with it , the better I like the unit. I have never had one like this it puts them one in the stores to shame big time.

4. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    wouldnt mind getting me one once they hit the market, i am looking for a new scale anyways, right in time lol

5. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    ment to also ask, so you liking it alot more than that unit you got for austraila?

6. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Sign me up, lol. That looks nice.

7. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    SubnetZero It kicks austraila's butt, it just is more user friendly and plus it is the first one that I can zero it , say if I use my net to weight the fish , I can put the net on the scale and then zero it , then put the fish in and weigh it. what a system. then there is no deducting any numbers.

8. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I want one, Please

9. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    you know my answer.
    Pete

10. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Sounds GREAT to me also. I my have to look out for this one.

11. AllenM

AllenM Guest

My digital scale does all that, (tare weight, memory for several fish weighed in succession, etc.) but it only goes up to 50 pounds. Looks like a good deal for the guys catching the real monsters!

12. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Looks and sounds really nice, but guess I wouldn't want it. I would have to hang it in a tree then use a block and tackle to lift the fish up. Mine goes to fifty and that's more than I am suppose to lift so I think mine will be fine. It really does sound good though, thanks for sharing.

13. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    Looks sweet to me hoss. I could have done with out the last pic of your ugly mug though. LOL

14. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Super looking unit!!! Iv'e got to have me ONE. NAME YOUR PRICE.Bigcatman0816.

15. Chuckb

Chuckb New Member

State:
    Pana Illinois
    I will second that remark!!

16. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    That sounds like something I need. Of course only if I can afford it though.

17. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    When JW gets off work today I will weigh his head so we can get a real good weight of what it weighs..LMAO

18. Cat King

Cat King New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thats a nice scale

19. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Maybe everyone one the BOC should have their heads weighed and we can have some kind of prize for lightest and heaviest head LOL.

20. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    LOL...LOL...LOL