New Fights New Record 6-2

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by STALLIONDUCK, Jul 24, 2009.

1. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    well in the time that i havent posted my new record ive had three fights lol so here the Are:

Brenton Nelson:win: fight started off with me stayin at bay and trying to avoid strikes well when i seized and opprotunity to rush for a takedown, i did so, we stayed standing up with me having his neck and one arm in like a guillotine, then i took his leg out and got him the ground; passed from half guard to full mount and the fight was over after quite a few punches

Brandon Dewitt:loss: fight started off with me throwin punches and went to leg kick him and he caught the leg and wrestled it around and finally took me down right into the mount, well after getting beat down i rolled over to avoid the strikes and the rolled back over and managed to get him off of me just long enough to try to stand up and he caught my mistake and put me in a rear naked choke

Brenton Nelson:Rematch:win: Basically the same as the last fight only quicker

2. CopeMan

CopeMan New Member

State:
    MO
    Way to go man. I bet your learnin a lot. Hope to see some pics soon. Good luck

3. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 New Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    Good stuff man. How many hours do you train a week to get into shape foa a match? Did you ever have to beat down one of your buddies :big_smile:?

4. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    i train every day mon-fri in the AM 9-12 and in the evening 8-10:30. and outside of class and the gym i run and whatnot. and its funny that you say that because im really good friends with both of those guys lol but if i have time in between fights i have a two month training camp and ill go train with three different guys.

5. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    how old are you man?