NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS THREAD!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by SGTREDNECK, Aug 18, 2009.

1. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Ok guys so its the start of a new season. We beat the Eagles the other day. I know, i know its just preseason but a win is a win. Didn't get to see the game. But saw we won. So ol Tommy Boy is back and is going to tear up the D this year. I hope we have a good year. Haven't done too much studying on them yet. Are we looking good?

2. bigkane

bigkane New Member

State:
    Ashland, K
    Well you're lucky, Pollard won't get a shot at Tom's knee unless my Chiefs make the playoffs:smile2: Don't see that happening just yet. Funny thing is Pollard almost did the same thing the other day in practice to Cassel's knee, dumb*ss.

3. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    that post is in direct conflict with "dont ask dont tell" policies. GO STEELERS!!!!

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    You can only hope so!

5. wvcatfisherman

wvcatfisherman Active Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I didn't get to see the game either and don't know how long he played but Brady threw 2 tds. I'd say that is pretty good for missing a year.

6. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Of course the Patriots are going to have a good year. The Raiders keep on feeding them good players, for nothing. First Randy Moss, and now Derrick Burgess. Al Davis is just giving good players away, kinda like he gave us(Niners) Crabtree.

7. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh: who cares bout the PATS not me i wear a hat and shirt that has a horse shoe on it the only decent team up there in the celtics oh yeah and boston bake beans :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

8. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Man I would hate the Pats if I was a horse shoe fan too.:smile2: Actually I would hate the whole state of boston after getting spanked by the pats two years ago.:wink: Have a good day.

9. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Brady has had his first big injury..Now he'll always be scared to stay in the pocket........ hes done!! GO COLTS!!!!!!:smile2::smile2:

10. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

When was Mannings last good year?:wink:

11. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    He will surely find Wes Welker for the 3 yard dump off as soon as he sees someone coming up the middle. He will always remember the injury! His numbers will go down as proven to any QB coming back from such an injury.

Belicheat will have to set up more cameras!:big_smile:

GO HORSE!:cool2:

12. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Can’t beat Brady so they try to take him out on injury with a cheap shot last year.
    Other teams had their chance last year.

Now
    Welcome back Brady. All he has talked about is, ready to play.:cool2:
    I can’t wait till season kick off.
    Brady and team looks pretty good in preseason
    Pats are known for team work. All are stars not just one popcorn eater like the T.O type. All Brady needs is protection. If Brady and team stay healthy, the pats are going to kick some butt this year
    I do think he is going to be a little gun shy on that knee, who wouldn’t be. Still he looks like he hasn’t missed a game.
    Maybe he ought to play with a protected knee brace.

13. Mako

Mako New Member

State:
    HOPE MILLS, NC
    GO MIAMI :dribble:

14. Fletchhunter

Fletchhunter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I believe the Pats will be in the super bowl once again. Colts SUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!

15. wvcatfisherman

wvcatfisherman Active Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Thats exactly right. COLTS SUCK!!!!! Miami had a lucky year last year. Pretty bad that they tie for the lead when we were playing with a back up Qb all season. The Pats are going back to the Super bowl again this year.
    GO PATS!!!!!!

16. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Don't forget the WD-40 for your rusty QB

17. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    the world champion Steelers will dominate the NFL again this year. 7th super bowl trophy coming back home to the 'burgh where it belongs. going to have to get a bigger trophy case to hold them all.

18. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sorry to say but the Steelers have never dominated. They may have won the super bowl, but they sure as heck didn't dominate it. :wink:

19. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    you win the super bowl and that means you dominated the league. means your team stands alone as the best. :wink:

20. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    oh and they won their last two super bowls without illegally tapeing the other teams :wink:.