New Dip Bait worms being added to the site next week.

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Apr 14, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    We will be adding Dip Bait worms to our website next week. These hold bait like crazy, In testing when your done fishing. We had to beat them on the water 5 or 6 times to even get some of the bait off them. The ones we will have listed first will have number 4 treble hooks.
    Then next some with 3/0 Matzuo Sickle hooks these are my favorite. Man there nice.
    Pete

Attached Files:

2. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Pete, these stink bait rigs will hold some serious bait. I have used the ribbed type that Wally world sells and they will not hold the bait for long. The ones you sell will for sure hold the bait. Thanks for getting us all the quality products buddy.

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Thanks Jim I think after people try them out. They will find out just how good they do. Also the ones with the 3/0 sickle hooks will work on bigger fish also.
    Pete

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Pete, thanks for the dip worm tubes. Gave them a try last Wednesday using Danny Kings punch bait. The combination work great, ended up catching a few channels and a 9 lb blue cat on them. Also really like the fish gripper.

Havent used the 12/0 sickle hooks yet, will be trying them real soon. Thanks for the speedy service.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=59846&d=1240492970

5. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Sounds like some good stuff will have mine ordered this weekend.

6. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Thanks Walter. These Dip bait worms sure hold the bait great. I hope to get them added to the site within the next 36 hours or so. Also will be adding them with Sickle hooks in the coming weeks.
    Also the sickle hooks are 11/0 there just big. LOL
    Pete