New Dealers in N Texas (Thank you)

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by HOLD-ACCOUNT, Feb 13, 2009.

1. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    We are happy to add these new dealers in N Texas as locations for you to find Team Catfish Tackle.

Dave’s Ski and Tackle (903 465 6110) located near the Denison Dam on Lake Texoma. Look for the Exxon on the hill....South of the Red River.

They have all the hooks and Terminal Tackle, Secret 7, Fish Grips, Hats, Bait Holders, and Blood Spray.

Next we want to welcome Olsen’s Tackle in Ft Worth (817 626 7781) to our dealer list.

They are pretty much a full line dealer with about every product we sell....including the Team Catfish rods.

A big Team Catfish thanks goes out all of you all in N Texas that have been ordering via the internet. We have had a hard time finding new dealers and distributors in N Texas. I hope these new locations will help you gain access to our products without having to pay for shipping all the time.

I would like to also thank Bro Terry for meeting me at Olsen’s and helping me carry the products into the store. Bro Terry was the one who informed me of the Olsen’s tackle shop and the rest is history.

I would also like to thank Mickey, Steve, Tommy and Cody Mullennix for introducing my products to Dave at his location and helping us seal the deal with him.

There are other locations that are going to pop up in March and we will let you know when/where they do.

Thanks,
    Team Catfish

2. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Thats good news Jeff, Any chance you can try Brannons Bass Shop in Powderly Texas.That is the bait shop everyone around Paris uses.

3. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I will check into it........Thanks!

4. lwarchery

lwarchery New Member

State:
    Texas
    might check the outdoor store in Whitney also.

5. perchtrap

perchtrap New Member

State:
    texas
    You might check with Buck Creek Bait and tackle on Ray Roberts