New Channel Catfish Book- "Cracking the Channel Catfish Code"

Discussion in 'MEMBER BUSINESS SERVICES' started by CaptainBrad, Sep 8, 2013.

1. CaptainBrad

CaptainBrad Active Member

State:
    North Dakota
    The catfishing season is picking up all over the country, even here in the North Country. We are continuing to get great reviews. Get your copy before the season is too deep. www.catfishcode.com or amazon.com

2. CaptainBrad

State:
    North Dakota
    Cracking the Channel Catfish code was recently added to the IGFA Fishing Library where it will live forever among the largest fishing book collections there is.

3. JT2915

JT2915 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I know a lot of the in fisherman books are more geared for boat fishing
    Is yours the same ?

4. CaptainBrad

State:
    North Dakota
    While it was thought through for boat fishing much of the info can easily be converted over to the shore. The big thing in this book is understanding the fish, their habits and how they react with current. Once you understand what you are looking at it can all be used from shore. I have a couple of guys that are exclusively shore anglers and they say the info is helping them. You can PM me and I can get you info to ask them questions if you wish.

5. CaptainBrad

State:
    North Dakota
    We are just over a week into the catfish season here on the Red River and so far the theories I worked on and wrote about are spot on. Have been able to pinpoint the patterns and catch fish every day.

6. CaptainBrad

State:
    North Dakota
    There has been many questions about a tough spawn bite over the past week on the internet. We address this issue in Cracking the Channel Catfish Code. This is the first season since I released this book where I have had all the pieces of the puzzle in place and the spawn while challenging has not hindered my success at all. Simple steps and ideas to combat a traditional tough time.

7. CaptainBrad

State:
    North Dakota
    As the fall bite is setting in and the catfish are starting to change from summer to fall to winter patterns there a way to be prepared. Get your copy of Cracking the Channel Catfish Code to help you understand what is going on and how to stay on the fish longer.

8. CaptainBrad

State:
    North Dakota
    Everybody is talking about what to do when it gets cold and you can't catfish. How about get your copy of my book? Believe it or not there is some things in there that can help any catfish angler. www.redrivercatfish.com or Amazon

9. CaptainBrad

State:
    North Dakota
    Last weekend an angler who I have never met fished a river I have never been to in less than great conditions and using the current reading and adjusting chapter from this book caught blue cats. I always knew the current section and some of the lateral movement stuff would work for blue cats if put to the test. So with that this book is for you catfish anglers who fish rivers.

10. CaptainBrad

State:
    North Dakota
    As it turns out the current sections of my book are working well for blues as well as channels. While its cold outside you may as well study inside. www.redrivercatfish.com

11. CaptainBrad

State:
    North Dakota
    Two years ago tomorrow I released this book. Many who have read it say it helps them stay on fish no matter the time of the year. I am happy to say that the tactics in here have helped me guide full time for a living and I am always fine tuning things. Now that the end of summer is here if you have not yet read the book it might be time to add it to your winter reading list.

Thank You

12. mtscott

mtscott New Member

State:
    Montana
    I ordered a copy just the other day. Since channels are what we have in Montana I hope to learn a few things. Look forward to reading the book.

13. CaptainBrad

State:
    North Dakota
    Well folks it is almost Christmas season. Order up your copy and copies for all of your buddies. Get the knowledge base flowing so you are ready for the next volume.

www.redrivercatfish.com

14. CaptainBrad

State:
    North Dakota
    Its already time to start Christmas Shopping. Cracking the Channel Catfish Code and Advanced Catfishing Made Easy are changing how anglers fish. Both available on Amazon.

Catpaw likes this.