Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Rollo what are you going to get ? I just got a Blackberry and its nice has gps and plays mp3 camera real nice.

Its a Blackberry Curver 8310 check it out.The battery last a long time too and fully charges in 20 minutes.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I hope its water resistant! I ended up getting a Casio G-Zone from my Verizon dealer. Its built to military specs, water, shock, and dust resistant. Its got a cam with zoom and flash, will do vids, and is big enought to hang onto. I killed more cell phones than I care to count on the water, or ramp, or garage. This one has made it longer than the rest, must be a good one. Best of luck to ya Rollo with your new one.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I hope its water resistant! I ended up getting a Casio G-Zone from my Verizon dealer. Its built to military specs, water, shock, and dust resistant. Its got a cam with zoom and flash, will do vids, and is big enought to hang onto. I killed more cell phones than I care to count on the water, or ramp, or garage. This one has made it longer than the rest, must be a good one. Best of luck to ya Rollo with your new one.
Barry,
Our Dept just issued these phones too. They seem to be a very good quality phone. Supposed to be virtually indestructable. We will see, we are very hard on phones so time will tell. rspd507

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
I have the G Zone as well. After losing two phones in the Muskingum, one in Wills Creek, one in the Gulf of Mexico, and one in the Bait tank, I thought I best get as close to indestructible as possible.

Going to the James Sunday, hope I don't lose this one there....I'll try to be careful lol! :smile2:

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
If you get a different #, call me and give it to me. Me and Regina are gonna upgrade ours in a week or so. I'll keep the same #, I like my #...:wink::smile2:

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
John give him my number so he can give me a call and bs a little.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Paul its mostly hype.If you want to do alot of media stuff its great.

If you want a portable office check out a Blackberry they arnt as tought as some when it comes to water.But the new curve has 1 with gps and 1 with wifi I have the one with gps and I like it.

As for durability the other guys seem to like thier G Zone.

BTW the BOC works pretty good on Blackberry the iPhone has a little better browser too.Then again the Blackberry has awesome email features.

Check out www.crackberry.com
http://www.blackberryforums.com/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.