NEW CELL PHONE!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Feb 28, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Any of you that have been trying to get ahold of me, im gettin a new phone saturday. thank GOD!! I think this one has just had enough of all the fishing b/s! lol.....:smile2::tounge_out: rollo

2. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Rollo what are you going to get ? I just got a Blackberry and its nice has gps and plays mp3 camera real nice.

Its a Blackberry Curver 8310 check it out.The battery last a long time too and fully charges in 20 minutes.

3. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I hope its water resistant! I ended up getting a Casio G-Zone from my Verizon dealer. Its built to military specs, water, shock, and dust resistant. Its got a cam with zoom and flash, will do vids, and is big enought to hang onto. I killed more cell phones than I care to count on the water, or ramp, or garage. This one has made it longer than the rest, must be a good one. Best of luck to ya Rollo with your new one.

4. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    Barry,
    Our Dept just issued these phones too. They seem to be a very good quality phone. Supposed to be virtually indestructable. We will see, we are very hard on phones so time will tell. rspd507

5. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I have the G Zone as well. After losing two phones in the Muskingum, one in Wills Creek, one in the Gulf of Mexico, and one in the Bait tank, I thought I best get as close to indestructible as possible.

Going to the James Sunday, hope I don't lose this one there....I'll try to be careful lol! :smile2:

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    If you get a different #, call me and give it to me. Me and Regina are gonna upgrade ours in a week or so. I'll keep the same #, I like my #...:wink::smile2:

7. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    John give him my number so he can give me a call and bs a little.

8. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Anyone have that new Apple I-Phone?

Is it a lot of hype, or is it worth the $?

9. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Paul its mostly hype.If you want to do alot of media stuff its great.

If you want a portable office check out a Blackberry they arnt as tought as some when it comes to water.But the new curve has 1 with gps and 1 with wifi I have the one with gps and I like it.

As for durability the other guys seem to like thier G Zone.

BTW the BOC works pretty good on Blackberry the iPhone has a little better browser too.Then again the Blackberry has awesome email features.

Check out www.crackberry.com
    http://www.blackberryforums.com/

10. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thanks Jerry, appreciate the feedback. I like the touch screen from reading the reviews, but all the MP3 stuff I could live without.

Rep away!