New camera

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by n2fishn, Oct 25, 2009.

1. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    I got a new Kodak easy ShareZ1485Is 14 mega pixels for Christmas last yr.Its a great camera but I had to re-size everthing to post them and that's a pain in the $#% for me.

So I have now bought a new Canon Power Shot SX20IS 12.1 Mega pixels that down loads with-out re-sizing.Plus it has 20X Optical zoom.

Look out now guys the picture's will be flying..:big_smile:

2. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    You have to love the Canon Power Shots that is what I had for my last fishing camera. I loved the Zoom you could pull off some real nice pictures of wild life with it, and they looked like you were right next to them.

3. Gamblen

Gamblen New Member

State:
    Kansas City, KS
    Sounds really nice Tom. 20X Optical zoom, That's a camera. I got a Canon, I don't think it has that much zoom. Humm, wonder what I'll get for xmas?

4. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I have an older power shot and I love it. You will get many years of use out of it. I think mine is 6-7 years old and still works like a champ except for the usb connection so I have to pull the card out and use a card reader. Congrats

5. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I have a Canon Powershot been using it for about 4 years. I used it almost everyday taking pics for Ebay and its never let me down! Awesome camera!! :big_smile:

6. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Thanks guys.....Glad to hear it's a good one.

I'm happy to have it and look forward to getting alot of pic with it.

7. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Sweet! But now we cant tease ya about not posting pics.:embarassed::smile2:

8. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    I will be posting them like clock work... :roll_eyes:.

Plus i wont have to get right in your face no more when I get that close up..:smile2::big_smile::tounge_out:

9. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Don't get too close to some of the members around. We may not want to see up close. May scare the little kids around here. :smile2::smile2::crazy::big_smile:

10. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    What you said is right Kyle, about the teasing. It's just nice when the "Older folks" get some thing they can figure out how to use huh! You know, like a now a days modern one, and not a Kodak box one:roll_eyes::eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2:

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Tom congrats on the new camera. Look forward to viewing all your pics.