New Cabelas?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by bwhupp, Apr 10, 2008.

1. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I heard a rumor today that the target that is on Greenmount Road (Belleville/Swansea/Shiloh/whatever else area)right off of I-64 will be getting a new cabelas. The target that is currently there is moving towards St Clair Mall area and Cabelas will be moving into the open target building. Anyone else heard this?

2. riverrat85

riverrat85 New Member

State:
    Ruma, Illinois
    i heard the same rumor. dont know any truth to it though.

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hopefully they will put one in your alls way there a great store i love going there

4. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    The other day I saw a building being constructed at the corner of 159 and Frank Scott Parkway with a Target sign on the property. If Cabelas does come to Shiloh, I will be in heaven :big_smile:

5. Don Wessling

Don Wessling New Member

State:
    IL.
    Sounds good to me, that is only about 45 miles up the Interstate.

6. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    I hope y'all get one in your neck of the woods. But I really doubt that Cabelas would move into an existing building. There is always rumors here in Ohio that they are gonna build one somewhere. But I have yet to see it happen.

7. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well I hope it's a REAL Cabela's and NOT like that piece of SH*T they have just north of St. Louis in Hazlewood!! That is NOT a REAL Cabela's store and I WON'T go back to it either! :confused2:
    One off of 64 just past the IL/MO State line would be better for me anyway.
    If you all can't get anymore details over the next few days then give me a PM and I will see what I can do. :wink:
    Cordially and Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

8. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Or in the "Dog House" :wink: :smile2:

9. Wapiti

Wapiti New Member

State:
    CobdenIllinois
    Maybe they are fed up with Chicagoland and decided to move south.

Anyone hearing anything about the fishing at KY Lake? How does one go about catching some skip jack?:confused2:

10. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I

11. Migrator83

Migrator83 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    That would be awesome to have one down here, gettin tired of driving to hazelwood.

12. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I have not went to the one on the other side of the river. I too heard bad things about it and just opted to always go to BPS instead. With a closer Cabelas, BPS will lose some business from me for sure.

13. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
  14. TccaAl

TccaAl New Member

State:
    Illinois
    It would be nice to have one around St. Louis then I could go to a Cardinal game and shop at Cabela's and not have to go to the filthy town of Chicago and see a Cubs game.

15. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    Sounds like you guys have some bad blood with Cabela's. I get all my stuff at Rend Lake Sporting Goods on the west side of Mt. Vernon. if you guys are ever around there, check em out. its a great store with a great staff.

16. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Well not real sure where ya live but there is a Cabela's in the St.Louis area :eek:oooh:, BPS TOO!:wink:

17. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    A few of us here go to cabelas in st.charles often and havent had a problem with it , also go to bass pro in st.charles just 8 miles up from cabelas , rend lake sporting goods is a nice place also and is closaer for me since im in nashville . It would be nice to see cabelas in belleville area , do you think it would be big due to one less then an hour away from belleville ? I hope the rumors are true and hope it will be as big as one in st.charles . Now we need a gander mountain .....lol

18. catmankev

catmankev New Member

State:
    Valmeyer, Illinois
    I heard a rumor that Gander Mountain is going to open a store in Arnold, MO just south of St. Louis!

19. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
  20. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Ug! That sucks! Wish we would get something around here!