New Cabelas

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Phatdaddy, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Phatdaddy

Phatdaddy New Member

State:
    ohio
    Have heard that a new cabelas will be built in wadsworth/akron area. Anyone else know when or exactly where?

2. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Only rumours right now, but Wadsworth resisdents are complaining in the newspaper about not wanting the increased traffic. I say bring it on. 10 minutes from me is the posible site.

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    While that would be great as its a little closer than the one in WV but isnt that a little close for them. I would think that they would build either Dayton area or something like that. Either way it would be a nice drive for me.

4. deerandcathunter

deerandcathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I would love to see it placed somewhere along I-71 between Columbus and Mansfield. Whether you aren't too far from Erie and you are within a coule of hours in the hole state. just my 2 bits.

5. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    I heard that it would be up off of 275 around that area, between 32 and blue ash.. just the rumors i have heard

6. bro_catfish

bro_catfish New Member

State:
    Ohio ,Coshocton County
    I agree that would be a good place ..another prime site would be Zanesville ...near 70 The River and Dillon

7. Greg Alsept

Greg Alsept New Member

State:
    Ohio
    good i love their Pro line

8. Mr Twister

Mr Twister New Member

State:
    Toronto, OH
    Isn't that too close to the wheeling store? I think they are building too many. After having the KC one in my back yard for the last four years, I went to the wheeling store and was very disappointed. It was very crammed, no boat showroom, etc. I just thing they might be spreadding themselves a bit too thin if they are going to have one in Akron and Wheeling.

9. whisker hunter

whisker hunter New Member

State:
    Springfield,Ohio
    Last fall they were looking at ground a few miles west of brookville on I70 but have not heard anything further.

10. Countryguy828

Countryguy828 New Member

State:
    Ohio

That would be SWEET!, Brookville is maybe 20 minutes from here! Sure would beat driving to Bass Pro down in Cincy.

11. Abu65

Abu65 Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I saw on the cabelas magazine that they were going to build one this year in Hammond, Indiana. thats alot closer that WV