new bristol or old?

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by brinley45cal, Aug 24, 2008.

1. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Do you guys and gal like the new bristol?What about the racing do you think its better or worse?
    Me i liked the old bristol more beating and banging and overall excitment.Tonights race wasnt bad but it wasnt bristol of old ya know?I mean sure you have more groves to race in but it still lacks in the excitment it used to.i couldnt believe i was watching the same race.plus the fact that there driving those crap cars that i hate.What do you folks think of it all?

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good question James. My answer is...it don't matter when your guy runs bad on all tracks! rollo

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    tonights race brought back a little of the old Bristol with the bump and run and all the rubbing. Just not as many cautions as before, which made it a long race to watch with the old track. Lots of good side-by-side racing now.

4. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Tonights race was the best race this year IMO. I loved Carls bump and Kyles whine.Let the games begain.
    smokey

5. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i think if more cars could run up front the racing would be better. kyle and carl are running away from the competition in every race. at least we do get to watch a 2 car race.

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    getting better. still loved old bristol though.

7. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    New Bristol, definitely. I agree with y'all though. Carl love-tap on Kyle at the end of the race was hilarious. It's like Carl said in the post-race, "Fans are always looking for a new rivalry. Now they've got one." Sounds to me like he was telling that kid bring it. We'll see. I'll still pull for #07 though. Clint Bowyer's the most humble one out there on the track today.