New Brighton Dam

Discussion in 'PENNSYLVANIA RIVERS TALK' started by Ethan MacManus, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Ethan MacManus

Ethan MacManus New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Has anyone here fished it. I was down there the other day and caught some nice bass. It was pretty crowded. I wish I could of gotten to the other side of it with a boat or something :big_smile:.

2. socex

socex New Member

State:
    Industry, Pennsylvania
    I fish that dam alot. The fishing is about the same on the other side. Right now the bass, walleye, sauger, and gar are biting good. Catfish bite is real slow, but that's because the water is way down. It does get crowded quick on the weekends, but overall it is a real nice place to fish.

3. catfish chaser

catfish chaser New Member

State:
    miamisburg, oh
    I agree with Jason, its a really nice place to fish, but since they turned it into a fishing park it is always crowed.

4. Ethan MacManus

Ethan MacManus New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    You know the fallston bridge? As you come from patterson across the bridge you will see to the left on the other side of the river cement blocks. You have to slide down the rocks after crossing the train tracks, but the spot is insane. I have caught a few solid catfish there at night. Just be careful of the trains :cool2:.

5. riv56

riv56 New Member

State:
    pennsylvania
    Socex maybe we can hook up sometime, an I will show you how to catch some big ones down at New Brighton, I fish there a lot an know some good holes,

6. catfish chaser

catfish chaser New Member

State:
    miamisburg, oh
    I've fished down at the fallston bridge a couple of times. That is a really good spot. I just don't really like trying to make it down the hill with all my fishing gear and bait.