New bow

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by Bullseye017, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Bullseye017

Bullseye017 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have almost $1000 saved for a new bow. I am Pretty convinced that while I have the money i might as well get the best bow i can which I am convinced is a Mathews Switchback XT. Does anyone have an XT and do you like it?

2. dbowers

dbowers New Member

State:
    Mantua, NJ
    I have heard good thing bout the XT, but only you can tell if you'll like it. Go shoot one and see how it feels to you.

3. swampthang_matt

swampthang_matt New Member

State:
    georgia
    i dont have one but my friend does and he keeps telling me i need to buy one so i might break down and buy one

4. Nightprowler

Nightprowler New Member

State:
    ohio
    I don't have the xt .It came out after I bought my switchback but you are really gonna like that bow.That bad boy is smooth,and a dream to shoot.What kind of rest are you gonna put it.

5. Bullseye017

Bullseye017 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I probably should have mentioned I did shoot the bow at an archery shop near my house and it was by far the smoothest bow I have ever shot. If it werent for the little bit of noist it makes when you shoot you cant ever tell it went off...........I have a whisker biscuit that im going to put on it

6. dbowers

dbowers New Member

State:
    Mantua, NJ
    Sounds like a done deal:big_smile_2:
    Good luck!

7. fat_fish55

fat_fish55 New Member

State:
    illinois
    iv never shot one but its one of the baddest lookin bows iv seen
    im holding out one more year for a different bow and would love to look into one next year

8. YankeeRebel

YankeeRebel New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great choice there BullsEye. It is a smooth Bow for sure man. Happy huntin' with it man. Pick-a-Spot & Git-R-Done

9. mangus

mangus New Member

State:
    n.c.
    dont rule out the reflex buckskin which is i think made by hoyt. same quility but cheaper. the whisker biscuit is a great choice in my opinion.