New BOC system

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Esox Hunter, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Please vote, do you like the new BOC system?

2. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.

Oops:

I still can't post a poll, moderator help would be appreciated.

3. guns sugar

guns sugar New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Well Mike i for one dont care for the new format it really freaked me out ... thanks Mike for helping me on it.... i guess i dont like change... i think we need to know ahead of time for such a change and where are the moderators to help Mike,,, lets give our UK brother some help! Thanks again Mike you are a dear friend!

Karolyn

4. rich-online

rich-online New Member

State:
    California
    The old background is a lot easier on my eyes.

-- Rich

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :confused2: Personally from what I have seen so far I guess I'm just old fashioned cause I don't care for it that much. Maybe after I use it for awhile it will be ok.(hopefully)

6. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    I myself like it ...... it kinda remind's me of the old one they had a few years back

7. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    WHY BREAK WHAT WASN'T BROKE this is rediculous:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::sad2::angry::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

8. JenJen

JenJen New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I like it - I think the text on the posts are easier to read with the sharp background. And I like the buttons at the bottom corner that are clearly labled. I think they're a lot easier to understand than the enigmatic symbols that we had before in the upper right corner.

And I really like the new logo.

Our host of this thread hasn't said what he thinks yet....?

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Change always happen.

Just takes some getting used to I think. This board has changed many, many times. There is a method to the madness every time.

Lets check it out for a while before we are too hard on it.

10. rushing

rushing New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I liked the darker colors of the old site. As a night fishermen the light hurts my eyes!:wink:

11. odtimr

odtimr New Member

State:
    nebraska
    Silly question for an old-timer you all know were resistive to changes. It does seem to be more a strain on the eyes. One thing about it, it will not change my viewing habits, or enjoyment of the site. Let you know more later need to try it out more. Luck

12. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    well somebody has messed up this site! since I access this on my cell phone, I cannot go anywhere but user cp and new posts. I can no longer look thru the forums. To my friends, I will miss you. to all others, you won't have to tolerate me anymore.
    I WISH YALL WELL!
    lionel

13. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    :0a28: I wish I was CHER that way I could turn back time!!!:angry: Should have left it the way it was:roll_eyes:,I don't care for the new style!!!

14. daddio

daddio New Member

State:
    kansas
    I agree it is bright and it will take some gettin use to

15. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Nope! I don't like it much. It feel like I'm laying in the hospital with a big bright light above me. Go into the light....go into the light....go into the light!

16. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    I almost fell out of my chair when the new changes came up on my puter but I think I can read it a little easyer this way.This board has gone through a lot of changes since 2001 and I guess I will get used to it just like I did all the rest so go for it.

17. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    well i think that we all agree about the bright light/color. :eek:oooh:my eyes....my eyes.

18. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i am at a loss to understand why these changes catch us by suprise..Paul tells us this is the best cat board, and i believe that, but everytime we make change, and most are not announced 'til after, we have EXTREME loading time with pages and i am thinking we are treated like red-headed step children from time to time...come on, BOC, let us know before we start suffering....are we dealing we a solid provider? why are these changes as painless as pulling teeth without anesthesia?

i hope i am a member in good standing, but sometimes i wonder

19. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I agree with you guys why change just to be changing This white is for the Birds

20. Rastus

Rastus Active Member

State:
    North Central, Missouri
    If they do change the background color, neon or fluorescent green could give us all a headache in about half the time as this white.lol
    Now how do you change the brightness on a laptop anyone?
    For now, where did those sunglasses go, they gota be around somewhere..........................................................................