New BOC Project!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Dreadnaught, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Paul and I have discussed a possible new addition to the BOC!!!
    I will be working on a new project for the BOC that will require Pics of members with fish. I will need the weights of the fish and names of the members.
    For those intrested in particapating, you can PM me and I will give you the address to send them to. All pics will have to be original size, so I can work with them.
    Or you can post in here that you are intrested and i will find one of you, on the board to use. With your permmision of course.

2. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    I'd be interested in that. That is if I ever catch a cat worth bragging about! :tounge_out:

3. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Sounds good to me. guess I need to get some more pictures on here.lol

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good idea JW, whatever you are doing. If I catch any fish this year I'll get the pic to ya. LMAO

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    If you are gonna do it I want details first! LOL!

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I'm like Believer and TEA, As soon as I catch a fish worth looking at I'd be interested.

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    JW,
    Think you can take my current avatar and cut and paste Whistler's handsome cat in my hands?

I know you can do it, buddy.
    Take care.
    Cheryl

:big_smile:

8. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    I would be interested, I'll send you a picture the next time I catch a nice fish.

9. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    That's a good idea, JW. Now all I have to do is kick Chuck out of MY seat. Make Vern take me fishing. Catch that 50lb blue again and MAKE Vern take a pic of it this time. Sounds simple.:tounge_out:
    I'm sure the Parrish boys will take you up on this. Again, good idea.

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Simple? :lol: First of all, you've gotta deal with the diehard hardheads, aka stubborn fishing fools, aka the Parrish bros. THEN you've gotta catch that big blue again (this sounds like more fun than the first item :big_smile:) Good luck to ya! I hope you get to sit in the new seat sometime soon, Kelli! :roll_eyes: Great idea, JW, thanks for taking on this project.

11. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Alright, I'm in! I got pictures all over the board to use, or I can send you one?

12. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Thanks for helping with the project JW.

You guys surely know this is going to be nothing short of very interesting since JW is doing the photo editing.

Paul needs to let you all know that BOC is not responsible for pics with pink tutus on the guys, beards on the gals, and whatever else JW comes up with! ROFL!!!

All jokes aside, he will no doubt do a good job. Thanks again JW. :smile2:

13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    If I can find any decent pics it sounds like a great idea.Thanks for helping out with this JW!!!

14. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    These pics do not have to be of a big fish, you will see why SOON. I don't really want to give out the details right now but I promise, I will not alter them in any way other than resizing them.

15. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Everything I have is sized in my files. I'd like to participat but ya are gonna have to wait for some fresh pics.

16. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    sounds good to me! who's going to let me borrow a fish for the photo-op?:confused2: :big_smile:

17. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Alright by me now I just have to catch one:big_smile:

18. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I Figure any pic over, 200x200 will work, Just remember that these pics don't have to be of BIG fish they can of any fish that you caught(Catfish, LOL)!!! This is a serious request! Not a Joke, Thank you for your participation!!

19. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    This sounds a little fishy.

20. davesoutfishing

davesoutfishing New Member

State:
    Menominee Michigan
    man I was gonna send ya a pic of that monster perch perchmuffin keeps droolin over lol