Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

How Would You Rate The New BOC on a 1-5 Scale?

• 1- :( What Are you Doing?

• 3 - : |

• 5 - :) Its Great

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
The response from the poll is great so far. I think that like anything else it will just take some getting used to and I am sure there will be a few bugs to work out. Will be interesting to see how this poll turns out though.

·
Registered
170 Posts
It has better features than the old forum ....

I personally feel its more user freindly than the old forum as well

I love the Arcade feature .... Tea im coming for you ... just wait till they load up some of the other games ....

Its way easier to look at the posts because they stand out better ...

I like the personal photo album ....

Tanner , Paul and all the MOD's outdid themself ... Congrats guys on a job well done ....

mike

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
i voted 4 - i am having trouble navigating around...when i get used to it i will, no doubt vote 5....how about another poll i a few months admins...compare results

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
I like it alot, (now that I'm getting use to it :eek: ). I think that this will be "the place to be"!

Paul - you and the staff that worked on this, did a great job - Now I know that this is the "Best fishing web-site out there! "

Bert :cool:

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Iwill admit, I was hesitant at first. I figure if it is not broke, why fix it, but then I thought to myself..." give it a look around first Robb"... The really scarey thing is I answered myself. LOL!!!! I Said, " OK". LOL!!!! I have to say that the Mods are why they are mods. LOL. They obviously know what they are doing.

GREAT JOB GUYS! I LOVE IT! :wub:

Robb

·
Banned
8,592 Posts
Great job paul and the mods.
I had my reservations when we discussed it but the more i thought about it
I think at the point the BOC was at and the level it's operating at the move would be a positive one.

I think once everyone gets all their options set and uses it for a few days it will be realized how much better this site is in it's ease to use including posting pictures.
I couldnt ask for anymore from a pay site much less a free site that depends solely on sponsorships and donations and I got my own 10 meg picture library to boot.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.