New boat's acommin to the lower Potomac River

Discussion in 'MARYLAND RIVER TALK' started by aplumma, Apr 5, 2007.

1. aplumma

aplumma New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Well I am almost ready to bring a 1987 Marinette 28ft express from Deale to the Occoquan river. It is a twin 318 Chrysler all aluminum cabin cruiser that is white with a little burgundy trim. I hope to have it up in the area by the end of April but it depends on the weather. I am lookin forward to meeting some of the local catfishing clan that are in the area since I know alot about the Upper Potomac but very little on catfishin in the lower Potomac section. I run an xpress 18 Ft Jet drive on the upper Potomac but have always wanted a little more boat for running up and down the lower P chasing the stripers and the big Cats. I hope to see you all on the water and offer you a cold drink and a few stories of the one that got away. I also want to thank the people that have/do take the time to share places were the cats roam and will tell you that I am a C&R only on the lower potomac. Now on the Upper I lover them 2-4 lb little taste morsels of goodness on a hot summer night.

See you on the water

Art

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Nice looking boat you got there Art:big_smile:

3. pitbull

pitbull New Member

State:
    maryland
    Hey Art nice boat. Hope to see u out there . I go out a lot .

4. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    Art,

Welcome to the boc. See you on the water this summer.

5. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Well welcome aboard Art I happy to help when I can the biggest thing to watch on the lower river is the flat can pop up very fast and low tide can stick you up for hours but you wouldn't be the first I have saw it many times in my 30 years on the river.

6. Rivercat09

Rivercat09 New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Art,

Sounds like a sweet boat indeed! Looks like we'll be neighbors, as I'll be running a 21 foot Carolina Skiff Sea Chaser out of Mattawoman. I too look forward to fishing the river this summer and meeting some of these nice folks that I've chatted with on this site. Perhaps We'll run into you this season!!

7. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Don , Art , Allen welcome guys and I hope you enjoy being here with us, Remember we have a tournament trail right at your back door, Feel free to join in with us and meet many others who enjoy the river and catfishin as well.