New Boat!!!!

Discussion in 'Boating' started by River_monster91, Apr 29, 2008.

1. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    just bought me a boat. got an old blue star 12' v bottom with an 20lb thrust electric trolling motor. came with its own trailer and only paid 100 bucks for it. seems like a really good deal. even has camo netting with hangers to hang it up for duck hunting. cant wait ta take er out this weekend. was thinking about repainting it camo...any ideas on it?

2. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Congrats Donnnie!

I think it all depends on what all are you gonna use the boat for. If you duck hunt then you might want to camoflauge it. But, if you only fish I think I would just paint it a solid color.

3. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Congrats on the new boat. No matter what I would paint it camo. Camo is cool.

Tom

4. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Donnie I agree with most of the people on here, if your going to use your boat for duck hunting and fishing I would paint it Camo, but its up to you, me personally I love Camo Colors.

5. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    yea i plan on fishing out of it in the summer and hunting in the winter. anyone got good ideas on patterns and an easy way to paint em on the boat?

6. 45CATFISH

45CATFISH New Member

State:
    HENDERSON,LOUISIANA
    GOTTO GO CAMO,THE ONLY WAY TO GO.:smile2:

7. catmankev

catmankev New Member

State:
    Valmeyer, Illinois
    You can buy stencils or you can make your own. I made my own, it's not that hard to do.