new boat

Discussion in 'Boating' started by jamesgrogers, Feb 19, 2008.

1. jamesgrogers

jamesgrogers New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    what should I expect to give for a new all welded 15' john boat w/out motor or trailer

2. bc179whitetail

bc179whitetail New Member

State:
    St.Louis Missouri
    James it depends on what you put in it. Seats,livewell,storage and ect. Also what brand I just bought a 1860 from a friend of mine and got a great deal but it was not a super well known manufacturer. It was a local builder.

3. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    James,
    If you would go with a grizzley style from say Bass Pro, Id guess the price to be somewhere around $2000.00 for just the boat. A friend of mine bought the grizzley 1548 from bass pro last year and for the boat and trailer it was over $3000.00 rspd507

4. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Depending on the name brand that you buy,you can spend just as little or just as much as you want on any kind of boat. Just depends on how much you are wanting to spend. Just remember,you usually get what you pay for.

5. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    When I bought my Lowe Olympic 1652MT in Feb. 07, the boat alone after taxes, fees, ect, was $2500.00, and its rivited (lifetime warranty).I think the full welded Roughnecks in 1652 were about $500.00 more. I prefer the Lowe's over the Trackers, the Trackers are more arrow shaped, tapering from the stern to the bow, the Lowe's dont taper in untill after about 2/3 of the total lenth. The Lowe's have more floor and floatation surface area compared to a like sized Tracker. Go to both websites and look at the overhead views.

6. DJH1

DJH1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Go to tracker marine's website and that'll give you some prices. The price of the tracker's are probably gonna be the cheapest for welded boats. But I other boats better than trackers. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with trackers, when I get ready to buy a new boat I'm gonna look at them pretty hard.

7. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Hi Folks
    I have a griz 1860 CC 90 h/p after looking at many types and styles I really liked the sea ark But the grizzly was very good also, it will hold 9 folks. It will scat on the water.

Doc

8. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    between 2500 and 3500

9. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I think if I ever can afford it I am giong Sea Ark-my brother has a 16ft and it is a nice well built boat-it cost some change though-new 25hp motor....