New Boat

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by RiverKing, Jul 20, 2007.

1. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Looking at a 1989 Tracker Magna 17 deep V with a 110 Horsepower motor on the boat. Fished in it on Saturday and it ran great, and will run abour 40 miles per hour. The boat has a brand new minn kota trolling motor, new Garmin fish finder, new carpet, new cover, new seats, 2 batteries, a binimi top, new lights on trailer, and no leaks what so ever. I am getting this boat and everything mentioned for $3500.00....Sound like a good deal to everyone? After being in the boat and seeing how good it runs, and everything that comes with it, I cant pass it up.

2. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    That sounds about right. If I were looking, I'd look real strong at that one. My last one was a 16 foot 54 inch beam 1987 Landau with a 40 jet and that is about what I paid for that one. I just sold it this spring with a 55 Johnson prop for $2500.00

Good Luck,
    Shawn

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    If ya like it and it suits your needs and budget. Pull the trigger. Wish ya nothin but the best with it.

4. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Sounds like a pretty good deal Matt. Definately sounds like a safe enough boat for the Ohio River.

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good luck with it man, hopefully it wont take ya long to slime it up.

6. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Good luck with the boat. Sounds pretty nice... pictures!

7. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

I will get pics as soon as its in my posession..LOL...Prolly be sometime next week. My wife got a loan to pay off some credit cards, and i just tacked the price of the boat to the loan, the loan is approved, it will probably close on Monday

8. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I would definitely try it out before I bought it. Good luck with the boat.

9. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Yeah I fished out of it on saturday on the Ohio River for about 9 hours, it ran great..Plus its one of my good friends that have it. Also it doesnt take on any water at all.

10. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    My only question about this boat is.... Who has it and what is their phone number, I would give him 3600.00 for it site unseen, LOL!!!

11. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

Man your a dirty dogg!!!!!!

12. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    WHO ME????? I ain't dunnit!!!

13. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

LOL...I better not hear from my buddy that he is getting any calls from Kentucky showing up on his caller ID

14. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    TOO LATE!!! Heck, I just got off the phone with him and he said he would deliver it to me here in Henderson for 3600.00 LOL!!!!!!

15. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

LMAO, come to think of it, he is going to Kentucky this weekend..HAHA...I got my eye on you.

16. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Matt you have waited to long. Sold!! When and where can I pick it up. Great Buy. Enjoy.:smile2: