New Boat

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by Wabash River Bear, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Picked up my Lowe 1652 today. I'll get some pics posted as soon as I get it done. Right now its stock, looks just like the one on the Lowe website. I plan on coating the interior with bedliner and building a drop deck in the bow. I hope to have it done for the Wabash River Mafia Bash on the Wabash. Oh yea, Mafia members, got some extra scuff pads and lots of o.d. green that needs prepped.:cool2:

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Congrats on the new boat Bro:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

3. arja4444

arja4444 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Congrats on the new boat Barry. The 16' Lowes are some nice fishin boats. Look forward to seeing it at the Wabash Get Together.

4. clintonhawg1

clintonhawg1 New Member

State:
    indiana
    Good for you barry . Theres only one problem when your off im working now so you will have to call on bill and wooly .

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Lookin forward to the comein episodes of "PIMP MY BOAT" LOL! Nuthin but the best to ya.

6. drcatfish14

drcatfish14 New Member

State:
    indiana
    Get it ready and we will go jump some logs? Ha,Ha! Congrats on the new boat Barry! If you need help just call,be happy to help. Hopfully, I will get one before long!:still_dreaming:

7. Wooly

Wooly New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hey Bear I was getting nervous! I knew you was picking up your boat but hadn't heard anything. Knowing your (and my) luck I was afraid something went wrong.:amazed: So I guess it's safe It'll be safe to go to work this week:big_smile_2: . Looking forward to great memories this summer.

Wooly

8. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Congrats on the new boat

9. Hillbilly Joe

Hillbilly Joe New Member

State:
    indiana
    Congrats on the boat Barry

10. bluehead29

bluehead29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    Hey Barry,
    I want to be a member of the wabash river mafia.:cool2:
    congrats on the new boat maybe you can take me fishin:tounge_out:

11. gofish98

gofish98 New Member

State:
    Lafayette Indiana
    congrats on the new boat

12. bluesclues

bluesclues New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Went to see the new boat yesterday and what a boat.:0a23: "Bear" U rock with that boat. Dont let Shrew give U any crap.....LOL!!!

13. catdaddy26

catdaddy26 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Congrats on the new boat i hope to see it soon .

14. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Nice! Congrats on the new purchase. Now all you need are shad scales & cat slime to make it official! Make sure you post some pics when you get her all decked out.

15. HoosierPoleCat

HoosierPoleCat New Member

State:
    Indiana
    congrats river bear on your new boat. As soon as you get it wet I want to see some pics of those wabash "hawgs". Nothing like flathead slim in a new boat. I also just bought a new boat. well it's '06 with 10hrs on it. Its gonna get wet this weekend.

Attached Files:

16. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Nice boat T! River Scum said you were going to take it out last weekend...what happened? Didn't like the idea boating in a snow storm?!:lol:

17. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    you remember that cuz, when i accedently drop a BIG SLIMY august flathead on the carpet. lol when am i gona get a ride anyhow man?

18. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well I finally got up enuff greenbacks to put some power on the new boat, and after searchin for a 25 h.p. and coming up empty or sufferin from sticker shock, I think I found a deal. I bought a 1994 Johnson 40 h.p. 2 stroke tiller with elect. start and hyd tilt assist. This motor is extra clean, not even any wear on the factory paint on the skeg or prop. Compression tested 150# on both cyls. Popped right off and idled down smooth. Revved freely. No lower end noise. Flowed water fine with muffs (didnt have a test tank handy to check the pump at the time). This motor cant have much time on it, looks and runs like a first year motor. Walked away with it for $1400.00. I think it was a great deal. Me and the mafia will be rippin the "Bash" soon. I'll get some pics posted as soon as I can. Later ya'all !

19. Abu65

Abu65 Member

State:
    Kentucky
    congrats on the new boat, enjoy!

20. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    Congrats On the new boat barry, put some fish in it.