New boat

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Timber Cat, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Timber Cat

Timber Cat New Member

State:
    Penderlea NC
    Finally got me a new boat this weekend.Something a bit bigger so I can have some more room.17' Bass Tracker with a 40 Johnson.

[​IMG]

needless to say I will be on the water ALOT this year :wink:

2. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Hope you enjoy your new rig. More room is always a good thing. Dont forget to show us some pigs with the new boat slimed.:tounge_out:

3. cathooked

cathooked New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Yep good lookin boat,now the pics begin...

4. baitnwait

baitnwait New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Nice rig! Looks like all it needs is a few rod holders and a fresh layer of cat slime.:wink:

5. mhbomber

mhbomber New Member

State:
    Wilmington
    Nice rig you got there Robbie! Now its time for you to get some cat slime all over the that interior. Good Luck!

6. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    that is a good looking boat you got there, so when are you going to get the camo paint out? humm a few rod holders here and maybe there, a bait tank over there, humm lets see a cooler for the beer under here, and where do i sit now.

7. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Nice rig Robbie. Now why are you posting on here and not fishing:smile2:?

Tom

8. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc
    Congrats on the new ride Robbie!!

9. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    That should be a great rig for the waters around here. Small enough to get into the creeks and stuff but big enough to tame the bigger water as well. Should serve you well.

10. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    nice rig you will enjoy the extra room

11. CRAPPIEMAN

CRAPPIEMAN New Member

State:
    GASTONIA N
    Nice boat Robbie hope you get it slimed soon.

12. Timber Cat

Timber Cat New Member

State:
    Penderlea NC
    Thanks everyone! Just finished up a removable rod rack on the back this afternoon.It turned out nice.And I am definately ready to get some slime on er!!!:wink: Got a couple more things to do to it then I will have her out there relaxin and catchin some fish.Oh,as for the camo paint......probably won't see any on this one.I still have my 14' jon that I duck hunt from.:wink:This one is for fishin and relaxin only.Even though my son pointed out that the lockable rod locker on this one would serve well as a gun box:smile2: Thanks for the compliments !Take care.

Robbie

13. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    well it't not as pretty and shiney as a coot boat. but when you get all them shad scales on it and the slime to paste them down, you may just have a coot boat.lol ( insider joke) well good luck with it and post you rod holder i would like to see how you made it. i'm looking at re rigging my boat.