Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

New boat mods for the FLAT TRACKER II

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Catfish_Commando 
G
#1 ·
Retiring the NPT. Got a good deal on a '99 Bass Tracker. Almost like new condition. Very smooth, solid and quiet. Her name is Flat Tracker II.:handshake:

#2 ·
John very nice looking outfit ,heck we know why you parked the old boat ,you had run out of things to do to it .Now you got a new boat you can custom rig on for a while .Keep us posted on the mods you make to her

G
#3 ·
Fully oprational 10 gallon livewell is perfect for holding pleny of flathead morsels. Painted the bottom so it's easier to net the baits out at night. Also has a removable center baffle to separate different baits and to keep the side to side sloshing under control. Built in timer cycles on and of to inject air and fresh water every few minutes. Built in overflow and remote controlled fill/drain valve.:time-out:

G
#4 ·
Front anchor winch with remote control, and I installed a LED license plate light behind the spool that comes on with the nav lights and shines on the spool so I can see the rope windings at night while dropping and retrieving the anchor.:handshake:

G
#5 ·
Made by Mercury, very clean, runs strong, very quiet for a 2 stroke. The wind makes more noise than the motor on plane. Oil injected. Power trim swicth on housing for easy installation/removal of transom saver bracket.

G
#7 ·
Took the original 565 that came with th boat and mounted it to the bow. Transducer mounted tothe trolling motor. Also will be wiring in a spot light for navigating a bouy area where I fish at night and for docking/loading.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.